Thursday 15 December 2011

Mr Putin and the Russian Presidential Elections, and Basil Rathbone

I have noticed on the news that Mr Putin the well know Russian chap who has been resting while he let others take the helm of the great Russian state ( Hang on what is that up there with wings, very strange looks just like a pig to me; WOW), is about to re-enter the world of politics. 

Anyway he is back doing things to help promote his efforts to return as President Putin including according to my friend Basil nicknamed after Basil Rathbone because his dad is always stalking deer and Basil is rather good at elementary stuff like what’s on.  

Anyway back to Russia according to Basil Mr Putin has been seen singing and dancing on the roof of a very well known hotel in Moscow as part of a promotional re-enactment of a very popular Fred Astaire movie.  However mum says Basil is an IDIOT and after all she is a Russian spy and nuclear scientist …….. Although I am not allowed to mention that am I……. AH  







I am off out ofter late night shopping at Napoleon Beelzebubs Very Strange Victorian Curiosity Shop to have a curry so thought I would do an early diary entry. Only I have not done much today except make an L shape.

2 comments:

  1. "If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits"...used to sing this all the time when I was a kid.

    Apart from the start of your blogging diaries, you've yet to go into further details of mum's life as a Russian spy and nuclear scientist...sorry forgot, it's supposed to be a secret...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed Miss Lily and well some of this was dealt with way back when, long before the blog when I was merely a Facebook person. As a facebook person I am have been rolling along about 18 months or so. And still manage most days as long as things like destroyed internet connections and trips away to places beyond cyberspace do not get in the way. It is not easy but someone has to do it.......

    ReplyDelete