Saturday 30 April 2022

Steven Spielberg, James Bond and the destruction of the world. A to Z

 


As we all know at the end of March on the A to Z practice run myself, Tim, Esmeralda and the massed forces of class 5-ZZ-B2 re-enacted the slightly less know although rather exciting movie “ James Bond and the Zoo Zombies of Zanzibar”. Personally I think of it as one of the all time classic movies in the Bond series.  At the time I wrote: - TO BE CONTINUED:- (30th April) unless I can think of something better? And as it happens I can’t so we will return.



James Bond and the Zoo Zombies of Zanzibar
Staring
Rob ZILLION Tobor as ………… James Bond (Hero)
Tim as ………………… ZORRO the evil arch villain
Esmeralda as…………… ZELDA the arch villains Floozy
And everyone else as……. The ZOMBIES of ZANZIBAR

Directed and produced by………The Dog

So after briefly escaping and stumbling through a forest of letters consisting of almost everything from A to Y Mr Bond is faced with a huge overpowering Z. The secret headquarters of Zorro the master criminal bent on world domination and pointing large Lasers at rather important places, and with menacing demands for lots of Gold (Yes Yes the usual plot Yawn Yawn……… DAM we are not doing Y now).

After stupidly walking in the main entrance dressed as the Pizza delivery man Bond is caught with ease by a scary guard with pointy metal teeth made with an empty cat food tin; and thrown back into the Pit of Doom where the ZOMBIES of ZANZIBAR continue to moan and grown a lot. So yet again we join the conversation as James Bond fights for his life.

 Zorro ……. ZO Mr Bond, Mr ZERO ZERO ZEVEN I have ZOO TRAPPED in ZEE pit of ZOMBIES yet again  HAH ha hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hhahaahahah hahahh hah     

Bond…… You forget Zorro I am Bond I have signed my contract already with the film company for the sequel.

Zorro ……. ZIS time ZOND (Bond) I have spoken with ZEE very nice Steven ZIELBERG (Spielberg) and he says ZOO are a boring ZART

Bond…….. Boring ZART?

Zelda……. Fart Mr Bond AH HAHAH hah hah hahahahah hhah hHHAH AHH HAHAHHAHAH.

Zorro…….. Yes Mr ZOND (Bond), My ZELF and ZELDA ZAID  we will ZIGN a contract and do a ZOMBIE Movie with monsters, Aliens and all sorts of ZINGS

Bond…….. ZINGS?

Zelda……  Things…. Mr Bond are you an IDIOT. Yes the very nice Steven ZIELBERG (Spielberg) was easily persuaded once we had spent the night together in the best traditions of a sexist Bond movie. He says you are boring; a has been, and it is time for you to phone home.

Zorro…... So to make sure Mr ZOND that you die ZIS time. The ZOMBIES of ZANZIBAR are not alone and we have obtained help from many others from ZEE alphabet  HAH HAH HAHH HAHH HAH HHAH HHAH ah hah hhah ha hah hahh hah a

Zelda………. HAH HAHAHH Hah hah hah hah hah haah hhahh hah ahahahahh ha

Bond was not worried he is after all a smug smart arse (OK ass in the USA), but he had not anticipated the arrival in the pit of doom of the following; all determined to put an end to the madness of blogging from A to Z

An AUTOMATED ALUMINIUM AND ANTIMONY ARTICULATED ARMOUR plated ALBINO ARANEOMORPHAE (SPIDER SORT OF THING) ANDROID.

The BANSHEES

A CARNIVOROUS CAVE CRAB of CAMBODIA

The DEMENTED DEADLY DORMICE of DOOM

The ELITE of the EUROPEAN ELLIPTICAL EARTH ENGINE Club

The FIERY FIGHTING FISHERMEN of FISHGUARD.

The GUILD of GROTESQUES AND GARGOYLES

The Ghost of HARRY HOUDINI

The IMPLUSABLE IMPLODING INTERLECTIAL

The legendary JURASSIC JIGANTICIUS JOLLISCARYIUS

The KING of the KELPIES

THE LEMMINGS OF PETRAGRAD

The MYSTERIOUS MUMBLING MUTANT MONSTERS of MESOPOTAMIA

The NEOLITHIC NEMESIS of the NIGHT

An OBSCURE Russian OLIGARCH

A PERPLEXED PINEAPPLE??

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK …. Yes a Stream Powered Duck.

RUMPELSTILTSKIN

STEVEN SPIELBERG

Clever TREVOR

The UNDEAD

The VENOMOUS VOODOO VAMPIRE VULTURES

WEREWOLF WAVING WHALE parts

A steam powered XENURINE (species of armadillo)

And Professor YAFFLE although it is true to say Mr bond was not worried about the professor to much.

Of course such overwhelming odds resulted in the death of Mr Bond, but what the evil arch villain ZORRO had not anticipated himself was that with the death of our hero the entire Alphabet based world imploded and nothing was left. All vaporized in the blink of an eye …………………………………………. ………………………… ………………………

……………………..

So me and the dog went home singing a song

.

9 comments:

  1. 🧟 I enjoyed your zombies. And now I want someone to bring me pizza. Ha ha ha. Though I do like my drinks stirred. I had some excellent honeydew bobba tea today.

    J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. It has been an odd A to Z for me because I have been rather busy, something that is not meant to happen when you are retired. Although one thing I have learnt is that folk seen to be busier when they retire than when they worked. That seems wrong to me but it keeps the mind and body going

      Delete
  2. hahha - U hav my head buzzzzzzzzzzzzzing with all your words. Very clever way of bringing in all the posts of all letters! Finally we come to an end. Now its time to zzzzzz. good knowing u. All the best

    Congrats on completing a to z. From "The Pensive"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for sticking with the complete madness of it all. The A to Z is a grand thing and I'm sure I will return again

      Delete
  3. Ha well done. Thanks for your visit and I hope to zee you next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All being well I will be back again next year

      Delete
  4. Yes, I can see that even the smug Mr Bond would not be able to survive such an onslaught. But I'm glad you and the dog did.
    Congratulations on completing the challenge once again!
    Z is for Zany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . . . . . I must consider a whole new idea next year for the A to Z

      Delete
  5. I haven't been on my blog much so I had not noticed your post! Will come back and read it after I wake up, hopefully again, soon.

    ReplyDelete