Sunday 3 April 2022

Aprils Anticipated Arrival of a (alphabet Associated), ACME ATOMIC ANT ANTHROPOMORPHIC ARMAGEDDON ANDROID

10 years ago this was my first-ish A to Z. A time when I wrote a diary in a rather distinctive style as the eccentric child of cyberspace . . . . . I say first-ish because I did a practice run in March 2012 so I sort of did it twice.

A little Mad but then doing the A to Z can drive a chap mad.

So to the Letter A





An AUTOMATED ALUMINIUM AND ANTIMONY ARTICULATED ARMOUR plated ALBINO ARANEOMORPHAE (SPIDER SORT OF THING) ANDROID eating AUNTIE’S ARMCHAIR during breakfast was ALTOGETHER AVANT-GARDE. Dad ASSEMBLED it from AN ACME ATOMIC ANT ANTHROPOMORPHIC ARMAGEDDON ANDROID self ASSEMBLY kit AND modified it A bit to improve the AESTHETICS.  Being ANTHROPOMORPHIC it had eaten Coco pops AND cream first plus Toast AND ANCHOVIES, ALTHOUGH mum was ANNOYED that it ATE the plates too, but is saves on washing up. AND it read the newspaper, showing some interest in stories on the ABYSSINIAN AIRFORCEAPHIDS in the ALPS AND ALIENS.     

Dad thinks its eaten AN ANTELOPE, AARDVARK AND AN ARMADILLO ALSO….. Well AWESOME, APPARENTLY it uses ANALOGUE Logic AND ASCII to ANALYSE the ATMOSPHERE AND it’s surroundings.

Me AND the dog took ARNOLD AS we have called it (him?) for A walk but it ran AMOK AND ATE the ANTIQUE dealer AND his AIREDALE; the dog and I never liked the AIREDALE it was ALWAYS a bit ALOOF. But we think ARNOLD is AN ANARCHIST.

AT home later mum was reading the instruction manual for the ACME ATOMIC ANT ANTHROPOMORPHIC ARMAGEDDON ANDROID self ASSEMBLY kit AND it didn’t say   ANTHROPOMORPHIC it said ANTHROPOPHAGOUS, so sort of likes human flesh AND APPLE pie (A bit). The Dog has gone “PHEW not dog then”, but mum has insisted ARNOLD the ANDROID ANARCHIST is locked in the ATTIC until we find A large enough AQUARIUM to keep him in. Mum has ALSO told dad that he should take up ALCHEMY next time we get involved in the letter A. 





5 comments:

  1. You're back!! And with a vengeance. That was quite the A kick off.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out Battle of the Bands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mr B I hope to make it to Z again. I know I have missed a couple of years but I have never failed to finish once I've started

    MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm although there is always a first time . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I'd known in advance about the AUTOMATED ALUMINIUM AND ANTIMONY ARTICULATED ARMOUR plated ALBINO ARANEOMORPHAE (SPIDER SORT OF THING) ANDROID, I could have included it in my anthropohagus post for A!
    A is for Anthropophagus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anthropophagus It is one of those words that you dont come across everyday but in the A to Z it is jolly useful ind

      Delete