Sunday 3 April 2022

Burning Bilberry Bushes, Biodiversity and banshees

 

10 years ago this was my first-ish A to Z. A time when I wrote a diary in a rather distinctive style as the eccentric child of cyberspace . . . . . I say first-ish because I did a practice run in March 2012 so I sort of did it twice.

A little Mad but then doing the A to Z can drive a chap mad.

The Letter B



BECAUSE today is Monday Mum has made BUNS so today is now BUN-DAY much BETTER.  BIOLOGY in School today with Mr BRADFORD (a BUDDING BUDDHIST BIO-CHEMIST) was BRILLIANT.  “The BIOLOGY of a BILBERRY BUSH”, and despite BERNARD’S BEST attempts to BURN the BILBERRY BUSH (he says he had read about a BURNING BUSH somewhere) BEING BROUGHT to an abrupt stop by BEING BASHED on the head with a BASEBALL BAT by Mr BRADFORD the BIOLOGY teacher. The BUSH was still a BOUNTIFUL BIOSPHERE of BREATHTAKING BEETLES, BUMBLE BEES, BRONTOSAURUS and BIG BAD BURROWING BEASTS from BYZANTIUM……… AH I might have got a BIT carried away there. Mum has said BUFFOON (NOT IDIOT TODAY).       


However while BOUNCING BACK to the classroom through the BRACKEN, the BANSHEE’S came to see me, we are the BEST of BUDDIES from way BACK.  BUT BANSHEES always scare folk so Mr BRADFORD and some of Class B52 threw BUTTERED BUNS at the BANSHEES shouting “BE gone BEASTS you will give us BRONCHITIS and BUBONIC Plague and BLUE BOILS and BULLY our BUDGERIGARS.  It was the BRUSSELS sprouts that finally made the BANSHEES BACK off, BACK into the BROADLEAF trees of the woods. You can’t BLAME them, BRUSSELS sprouts …….YUK.

The rest of the day in school was BITTERLY BORING but that was BECAUSE it appeared that everyone else had started their Easter Holidays……………………….AH DAM, Mum said IDIOT (sorry BUFFOON)

BACK to BURYING BRASSICA’S and BROAD BEANS, and BUILDING the sculpture.      


I’m off now BECAUSE I am Drumming (Djembe)   soon with the BAND ….. BRILLIANT. The truth is never good for B’s



.

4 comments:

  1. This is like breaking into a hive of buzzing bees except the bees are words. Greetings old blogger friend.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out Battle of the Bands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr B I thought I should celebrate 10 yrs since my first two A to Z's. I always loved the idea of the A to Z and am glad to see it continues through all the chaos of world events.

      Delete
  2. Awww... I like brussels sprouts. But on the other hand, most people don't find me as scary as a banshee. After all, I seldom presage immanent death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Banshee's to Brussels Sprouts. . . . . . Thanks for the visit. I do keep an eye on your blog from time to time from afar. If is one of the good ones . . . . .

      Delete