Friday 29 April 2022

Professor YAFFLE, the dog and the YORSH

 

The letter Y, which I should have thought about YESTERDAY; YET I didn’t, Why? Well YESTERDAY was YESTERDAY and like YOURSELVES I thought YOU will think of something, YOU'RE YOUNG YOUTHFUL brain will be like that of a Hawk….YARAK (in good condition for hunting). But instead it is YARLING (wailing; howling), I am sure tomorrow when I look back at YESTERDAY (today) I will think YES YOUR mind finally YIELDED a good YARN, but I am not there YET. The dog has just added “YO ho ho and a bottle of YORSH. O dear, if he is drinking that he will be well out of it.

The dog also says we could go and hunt YAPOK (an amphibious opossum of South America) in the YARPHA (peat-bog) with a YATAGHAN (a long curved knife) but I have said it might be easier just to YELL or YODEL in the YARD. As it happens Captain Flint the Parrot is already in the YARD shouting “Man the YARDARM I spy YONDER YAWL (ship's small boat; sailboat carrying mainsail and one or more jibs) Ooo no its just a YUPPY YACHT…. YAH……….. HAR HAR HAR HARDY HAR”

Dad is using YEAST to create a YLEM (in alchemy, substance from which the elements developed) and says if it works he can turn all the YOYO’S into gold but mum said IDIOT.............  YES true but rather helpful.



It also appears the YORSH has got the better of the dog and Captain Flint the Parrot because they are summoning up the dead (OK a deceased Norwegian Blue Parrot) with their new mate the YAFFINGALE  (a Green Woodpecker). They have named him Professor YAFFLE  after you know who, and the dog is telling him “YOU’RE my best mate in all the world YOU are”, but that’s YORSH for YOU.

I can see someone YAWNING now so I will go ……. YIPPEE

Oooo what's in the dirty old bottle........



No comments:

Post a Comment