Saturday 27 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . Letter X



X



Well if there is one letter of the alphabet my slightly weird theme is perfect for it is X. Yes everyone has heard of Plan X and I bet many of you have at some point in your life embarked on your own Plan X, I know I have several times.

Of course the most important aspect of Plan X is that it’s a secret and a pretty big one at that or it would not be called Plan X. In other words the one thing I cannot do here is actually tell you all what Plan X is. Well it is a secret, but again I can refer you to Wikipedia or a general search of Goggle for a random selection of Plan X’s. Remember though any Plan X that turns up on the internet telling folk what Plan X is, is not a good Plan X.

I can say, that one important point to remember with my own Plan X is you need to remember to Duck or you will have a sore head  






Over the years I have created many cardboard arty things
This is one of them made as a Wedding Present 




.



The Xecotcovach Bird

Someone will be thinking Hang On where have I heard of that before









  

15 comments:

  1. X marks the spot. I am always hatching Plan Xes. Sometimes I even act upon them!

    Found you through the "X" A-Z comments.
    Glad I did!

    https://annembray.wordpress.com/2019/04/27/atozchallenge-x-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always good to see a new visitor as they sail across the sea of letters know to many as the Alphabet. And I am pleased to know I am not the only person with a Plan X. Although my wife says we can't have a parrot and I am not allowed to make the cat bionic using my old garden tools. So I may have to modify my plan a bit.

      Thanks for visiting I will now track you down and leave a friendly comment on your own blog. Which of course is what the A to Z is all about. Not an excuse to eat more ice cream (DAMN)

      Delete
  2. Cute cardboard!
    Just to let you know, it can be very hard to read white on dark words for some people, and sorry, I'm one of them, so can't read your post :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have taken note of the issue you have with reading the blog and will change it after the A to Z. It is probably time I changed it a little anyway, it has remained the same now for a very long time.

      MMMmmmmmm a whole new image to consider maybe I should tidy up my own dishevelled personal image too . . . OK that might be a step too far.

      Delete
    2. Spring cleaning ;)) Sorry, do not take it badly, I don't want to bother you with my non-ability to read ;) I'm just a myope girl (well, let say lady...) and after reading your posts I see black lines as persistence of vision ;) And thank you for your visit on my blog!

      Delete
    3. No Problem I am happy to change the blog it is overdue a revamp anyway. . . . . . .

      It is good to do things that help others. from big things to small things. The world is always better if we consider others as we battle along life's highway.

      Delete
    4. OK sorted a bit I hope it helps . . . .

      Delete
    5. Glad to help . . . . Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So far Plan X is going well in this years A to Z. . . . . .

      Delete
  4. Rather a creative cardboard artsy thing. I hope the bride and groom appreciated the gift.
    BTW, the number one rule of Plan X: never talk about Plan X.
    http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cardboard artsy thing is well loved and has a safe home to live in.

      I will never mention Plan X again . . . . Well not unless I am desperately thinking for a something for next years A to Z

      Delete
  5. I like the cardboard arty things. I would like a Plan X that involved cardboard arty things (not that I'm asking you to reveal anything, of course. I definitely do not have and have never had a Plan X of any sort whatsoever.) As for the xecotcovach bird, everyone knows what that is. I've known about it for ages.
    Black and White: X is for Xana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those xecotcovach birds are a right pest sitting in the apple tree shouting at me . . . . Pieces of Eight and Yo Ho Ho . . . . day and night waving their pointy beaks about. I keep telling them to be careful they could poke somebody's eye out with those beaks, but do they listen to me

      Delete