Wednesday 17 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . Letter O


Yes OK I photographed my Food . .  a lot of folk do it




 O




O Dear . . . Plan O . . . . Have you noticed how Plan O actually looks like Piano (yes it does) this is not a coincidence by any means.  Both have important key points both can be harmonious and both can create discord particularly if a Duck is involved in any way.  Both have strings attached and are difficult to move about.  Both come in a variety of sizes and annoy or please people depending on the situation
.
I’m sure some of you will know that I have a rather (very) old Piano which I saved from a fate worse than Death after the nice little old lady that owned it died. It was left outside and would have been destroyed had not an old friend asked if I wanted a Piano. Well you can’t let something like that just get destroyed after all that is one of the main problems with the World today we just throw stuff out and think nothing of it. Well that is not going to happen here or luckily under the detailed small print of Plan O.
Yes come the revolution Plan O will be the future.



Have you ever thought Ostriches look a bit like large ducks?  O Yes They Do.



Now someone on the A to Z mentioned Robots Yesterday
So here a a couple I have drawn or made




RoboSanta and his helper. 






6 comments:

  1. I love the robots -- and the extended Piano/Plan O metaphor. We once had a pump organ for the same reason. I mean, you can't just let a pump organ be thrown away! You couldn't play it much, either, with damaged bellows, and it didn't help that no one in the family ever learned how to play a keyboard instrument... But I mean, consider Plan O. Some things you just have to do.
    Black and White: O is for Ouroboros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have many saved thing in our house, probably too many, but to be all political the world throws too much away. Recycling is great but there should not be as much recycling needed as there is. People just need to appreciate stuff and keep it and look after it for as long as possible.

      Thanks again for popping across from you blog . . .

      It is a good blog folk if you have not visited it yet so do go and have a look.

      Delete
  2. My rescues have included pens and pencils, purple candles, and partially-worn but perfectly practical bookshelves but the piano abandoned at the bus stop in the rain - no.
    http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com
    AtoZ 26 very short stories in various genres

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my biggest regret was a huge rope on a beach. it was about six inches in diameter. I would have taken it home but it was so heavy I could hardly move the thing. But it was a WOW thing and I suspect somewhere there is someone with a huge rope thinking . . . . . . . . What am I going to do with this ?????

      Delete
  3. We were at Walt Disney World a little over a week ago and twice our Safari Trek vehicle was chased by an ostrich. I love them! LOL

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Onion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very cool . . . I have never been chased by an Ostrich, I have been chased by seagulls though, as they tried to steal my food.

      Delete