Wednesday 3 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . Letter C

A rather bizarre, slightly odd and somewhat rambling trip through an A to Z of Plans. . . . . Sort Of





C 



Now tempting as a Plan C might be; I think it would be unfair to pursue this so in order to maintain the basic formula of my 2019 A to Z we/I need to think laterally so time to consider Plan Sea or to look at it in an alternative way a slightly Fishy Plan. Maybe one involving Cod, Catfish, Carp, Coley and the ever elusive Coelacanth, folk love fish particularly if covered in a nice crisp batter. Which of course is why the Coelacanth remains so elusive after all who could resist a deep fried Coelacanth?

 Right well that’s about it I will Conclude C now as no one will want to spend ages reading millions of long Blogs in a Cascade of C based Consciousness. So I will say farewell until the Letter D. . . . . . . . . And some Ducks (you have been warned).




A flying ship in our Kitchen being watched by the Cats


5 comments:

  1. Sure could have used a bit more information about the Coelacanth, but I'll live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH yes the thing is in order to remain chilled and make it through the maze of letters that represent the A to Z, it is best to keep information Limited.

      I say that but there will be letters with far more info ahead. Stuff that few folk know. . . . And almost entirely true-ish . . . well some will be true and some might not.

      Delete
  2. I fear a deep-fried coelacanth might be a little tough. But I do like the flying ship. And the bat-winged aardvark!
    Black and White: C is for Cherufe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooo well thank you for visiting. I am always pleased to see a new person passing by. I shall visit your blog and leave a comment. I Have had a very busy day today helping a friend building a summerhouse so I am not getting here as much as I should . . . . Life can be like that at times.

      Delete
  3. Dang, I love this picture!!

    DB McNicol, author
    Microfiction: Chick

    ReplyDelete