Wednesday 1 April 2020

An A to Z Coronavirus observational guide. . . A



A

The Apocalyptic Apocalypse sometimes also known as Armageddon.


To be fair this may be a slight over exaggeration of the situation. After all this virus is only really at its worst if you are old and frail or have serious underlying health issues. No one really wants to be in that situation, but if you are then you definitely don’t want this virus. However 24hr news media needing constant drama plus enough selfish folk putting themselves first have managed to create enough fear to give those queuing up to raid the supermarket just one more time (just in case) a serious sense of foreboding that means they better prepare for Armageddon. And quite frankly what is the point in leaving anything on the shelves of the supermarket if it is the Apocalypse. 

It is better to try and avoid panicking and remember the one thing that gets touched many times a day by strangers which you will grab hold of and never think about is in fact the handle of that supermarket trolley. As it happens because I am writing in advance to avoid to much stress on my A to Z journey I now notice that the masses have also noticed this and everyone is wearing gloves and supermarkets are doing their bit cleaning them. 

And I can see this observational guide ending in Zombies. OOOOoooooo yes.



A Zombie Rabbit


5 comments:

  1. Glad to know you are taking part in the A-Z challenge, Rob . it means the blog will be revived. I have missed your posts.

    Stay safe, healthy, and happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is very kind of you to say so. I am not sure how an A to Z of the Coronavirus will go, it's a big leap from what I normally do. But I will be trying to be rational and at times helpful. I am writing these a few days in advance but I have a feeling that Covid-19 is going nowhere fast so my A to Z should not be out of date before I get to Z

      Delete
  2. Yes maybe a little slight over exaggeration of the situation ;) Love your rabbit, even if it's a zombie!
    Feel free to link you A post here to join the A to Z Challengers Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH yes the rabbit did get made about 4 times larger in stainless steel, by someone but they dismantled and destroyed my rabbit. I was a little annoyed at the time, but it will live on much longer in stainless steel.

      This virus is a curious thing because of the impact it has on our way of life and the way folk react.

      Delete
  3. Yes. A to Z is still around. You can post one more round of A to Z on it.

    ReplyDelete