Saturday 18 April 2020

An A to Z Coronavirus observational guide. . . P


P

Premonitions and Predictions  . . .

It’s a funny thing but back on the 13th January of this year . . .2020 I wrote the following on my trusty blog, at the time it was raining loads and on most days too . . . . . . .

Anyway I was not wrong
 . . . . . . . . . . 

There is a tiny leak in the workshop and also the summerhouse, the result of a rather wet winter, but these can’t be fixed until the rain stops. I have a feeling that it will not be long until something rather profound happens on the planet that will have folk saying . . . . . . . WHAT . . . . How did that happen . . . .

I don’t know what this will be or when but I do think it will be sooner rather than later. However as I have already said I am just a chap and know nothing.
Right that’s it I’m off now. Not sure when I will return, but if something profound happens I’ll be here saying    . . . . I told you so and being all snug while fending off an Alien, Zombie or squid with a pointy stick.

 . . . . . . . . . .

Anyway my comment on impending doom of some sort did not really help much partly because I did not know the nature of the impending doom. And in part because my advice on previous occasions to the powers that be in China have had absolutely no effect whatsoever. I have warned them that not to listen to me is an error of judgement but they seldom listen to anyone but themselves; so a mad old grumpy chap in rural Britain who has little influence an anything stands no chance of being heard. . . . . .

7 comments:

  1. Well, it wasn't a Zombie nor a giant squid, but maybe an Alien... you were right, maybe you should consider opening an office of divination ;)
    P is for Pojagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am happy being retired and drifting in the backwaters of life at present.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The powers that be never listen to the right folk. In fact the wrong people always turn out to be the people in power . . . .

      Delete
  3. I think you are wrong, its probably not about the corn rona virus, but most likely an asteroid that lands on Wuhan and destroys all the evidence, but the heat of the explosion causes a sudden evolution of viruses and corona 19.1 takes off ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a good theory Mr ESB. After all recently in the world we have seen Fires Floods Famine and Locusts so an Asteroid must be due.

      Delete