Tuesday 28 April 2020

An A to Z Coronavirus observational guide. . . X

X

Factor X

Yes I bet you were all wondering how I was going to deal with X  . . . . So was I…
Factor X you see refers to all those odd thoughts and anomalies that have cropped up since Britain and indeed most of the world have had to cope with Covid-19 and Lockdown. As there are little things that crop up from time to time that make me ponder; sometimes a bit and sometimes a lot. From the irrational panic buying of toilet tissue at the start of our journey; I notice toilet rolls are now quite common again. To the way some TV shows have tried to cope with the fact they have to undertake them from the disadvantage of having half the folk trapped at home in lockdown.

And that brings me to my own first and rather curious observation. You see on TV right now if you watch news or interviews or even at times the weather you find as a result of isolation you see someone in their own home in front of the wall of their home office, Kitchen, living or dining room and rather than listen to what they say I find myself thinking stuff like. . . . . . What a boring room or what a terrible picture or as I thought only the other night that’s an odd way to hang your pictures.

I was also slightly curious that we have been told vitamin D is good for us however sitting out in the sun which is the natural way to obtain vitamin D has always been frowned upon in the past because of the risk of skin cancer. Only it seems this is now a good thing, but because of lockdown we are not allowed to sit in the sun. . . . .

There are many anomalies and curious things that crop up in connection with Covid-19. I still find it curious that ethnic minorities appear to be suffering badly and as yet there are no obvious reasons for this.


It is also interesting that some folk seen to be driving like mad looneys on the roads I noticed that one was recorded at over 130mph in a 40mph limit the other day . . . . . Why? That’s madness. 

And folk are home baking like mad and also knitting a lot more, even I have made flat bread recently




A hat in a different light can be a grand hat

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. X is indeed not easy, but also very close to Z and that's a good thing.

      Delete
  2. It's true that a lot more people have seen my terribly messy studio in the background as I've had to do all this zoom conferencing. Maybe the famous people will start selling their offices walls as billboard space.
    Black and White (Words and Pictures)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought famous people would have slightly more exciting office walls than they seem to.

      Delete