Sunday 28 April 2013

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly


NOT THE A TO Z


It’s Sunday afternoon (sorry evening now) and it has started raining and has gone a bit on the chilly side. As everyone knows I have been writing the greatest fairy tales in the world so far this year, so not much news has been told to the eager masses desperate to know what I have been doing. Well to tell the truth not a great deal really, despite the fact we have had a few sunny days.



I am still digging a zombie defence trench from time to time, when ever I am chained to a nearby tree and told to dig or I get no food. Dad says it’s the old carrot and stick method of raising children and it is what made him the man he is today. A mad bloke who makes things no one needs and shouts at passing folk and hates supermarkets, in other wards an average man in the street.

Mr Jones has been told yet again he is not allowed to hunt aliens in the nude by the police but he has found a solution (no not a fluid but an answer), he found a skin tight lycra all in one nude man suit in a fancy dress shop in the great metropolis. He says it helps to keep him warm but its one great disadvantage is it can be a bit awkward when he needs to go to the toilet. A subject of conversation best left to Mr Jones and his encounters with aliens, a topic which I think may be the reason for not seeing any aliens this month.  

Anyway I only have two letters left to deal with now the Y and Z and I have just realized I have not drawn a picture for either yet which is a bit of bother, so I think I better go and do my bit. One thing I have learnt to my great dismay is that the public do not like fairy tales and since the start of my epic journey back at on the 1st April my diary has become less popular.  Leading me to believe that the mention of the alphabet may not be in my best interest in the future, I have been reassured by the dog however that avoiding the alphabet is as easy as A B C . . . . . . . . . . . . . AH DAMN

Mum has just said IDIOT

Ooooooooo yes the chicken says Hello.

7 comments:

  1. You'll soon get your two letters done.

    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess if an old stick and a carrot got married they would have interesting children. I love to go groc shopping, so that must mean I am not aveRage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and good photo graph of The Chicken.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahaha - I wrote my "Yes" comment before I read your Yes final line. We must have an over supply Yes in our brains, which is probably a good thing.

      Delete
    3. Agree on the Yes Mr ESB I have a Y fairy tale idea based on Yes that is not part of the A to Z but I am thinking of having a gentle run from Z to A over a slightly longer period so I will try and write it.

      I am sure you are not average Mr ESB, and in a good way.......

      Delete
  3. The thought of Mr Jones in a Lycra nude suit, is even more disturbing than if he were naked.

    And it's not just you Rob Z, a lot of bloggers taking part in the challenge, have seen a drop in viewers and comments. Like I said before, it's been a bit of a weird one this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree about Mr Jones Miss Lily, It will be one that the very nice Steven Spielberg will find difficult to deal with. In fact I suspect he (Mr Jones the nude . . . . . very welsh) might be dropped from the film version of my diary completely.

      I have been looking at other blogs in the A to Z and have followed about half a dozen to see how they go long term. But I have not seen a great deal of interaction or happy banter between bloggers. And just to add to this I have lost a follower before I even make the end of the alphabet, I blame Mr Jones or maybe it is my constant use of naughty words, or the fact I write rubbish.

      Delete