Tuesday 26 April 2016

Poetry for a Vegetarian Vampire





V
Vernon the Vampire
Is a strict Vegetarian
Devouring every mid-night lentil soup
And Veggie shepherd’s pie
Oooooooo says Vernon
As the hummus lets out a fearful cry
I might bite an avocado
As it innocently wanders by
And as the juices from a beetroot
Trickle off his plate
Staining the carpet a deep rich red
Its seems that Vernon plans to turn
All the vegetables he can 
Into members of his
terrible Veggie army
of the
Walking 
Dead. 


YUCK

4 comments:

  1. An army of dead vegetables? That would be disgusting. My darling left a banana peel to rot in our living room and after two days it was terrifying!

    I'm groovin' along to Ayers Rock right now. Pretty good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hate Bananas . . . they are the devils work.

      Delete
  2. Dammit Mr Z, I've forgotten what I was going to write after laughing at '...Bananas...they are the devils work.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its true Miss Lily one should not laugh. I hate bananas, I bet even vampires dont eat bananas.

      Delete