Wednesday 1 May 2019

Its Raining and that is Annoying. . . Very Annoying.

Well it has been raining today that was not meant to happen as my plan (well we know all about Plans) was to work on the roof of the new workshop so I can fit the roofing felt. OK using roofing felt is a slight cheat, but as it’s a workshop for me I feel a few easy options are allowed. It will have many other little bits which folk will look at and say . . . . . Why?


So instead I made Ginger biscuits. I don’t really cook or make much that is edible but ginger biscuits are one of them and very popular they are too. They are also Gluten free so my youngest daughter will eat them. I say youngest but she is 40 now which I think makes me old and knackered. However the kids like ginger biscuits so don’t point and laugh and say I am old and knackered when I make them or I will shout Yah Sucks Boo at them and eat the entire lot myself. 


 It seems it could be showery for a few days now which is rather annoying. Maybe I will dig out the old weather machine and point it at the clouds. Much in the same way the kids point at me only with a weather machine I get to pull the trigger and the clouds don’t like that much. 


 Well that’s it I have posted a nonspecific post on my blog and I have not done that in ages . . . . . It’s the rains fault. . . .


Pesky rain







The icing was fine but the chocolate was playing up a bit

Pesky Chocolate


.



No comments:

Post a Comment