Tuesday 2 July 2013

Diaries, Awards, Distress Fractals and Patio's

I am back, well when I say back I am back writing the diary again after all that awards ceremony yesterday where I wandered up and down red carpets smiling with ultra white teeth at the press and wearing my best clothes.  I did try and mingle with the celebrities but they tried to huddle together and appeared to be all out to form a barrier between myself and the nice Steven Spielberg. I thanked everyone I could possibly think of for my award because I realize it is not good form to say “Hell I am good and it is no wonder I won, the others were quiet frankly total rubbish”. So after several hours of thanking everyone I noticed folk were shuffling about and looking at watches, I guess they had trains to catch so I finished off by annoying (sorry announcing to) everyone the news of the forthcoming Steven Spielberg spectacular based on the manuscript of my diary. I have even offered to include more horses and stretched limousines to keep him happy. AH mum has said IDIOT apparently Lincoln has nothing to do with stretched limousines, well that’s a bit confusing calling a film after a car and then not having any cars in it.



Ooooo OK sorry a little distracted after a grey day of architectural structural design at school where we analysed distress fractals in the structure of the school roof by loading it up with huge concrete blocks borrowed from the foundations. We were finally able to conclude that it was not our fault that the roof is now structurally faulty. As the science teacher said the frontiers of science will never be broken without the odd bandage, sorry I mean Breakage, hang on I mean both….

I then spent my weekly hour of penance at the local junior school teaching Art to the small over enthusiastic children who I have been told really enjoy my visits, that’s a worry. As it happened they managed to stay sort of focused until about the last quarter of an hour when their young keen minds started to ponder distress fractals in teachers, or to be more specific me…..


I have also on my return home managed to do a little work on the construction of a trellis perimeter to the slowly developing Moroccan Patio Garden which still has rather a long way to go but is slowly but surely taking shape. And I hope to be able to draw another Micro God later time permitting (busy busy busy), I think I need the Micro God of Patio's and Verandas after all this is Britain…. 

           
.
.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Rob Z. Just leaving a comment to tell you that I cannot leave a comment, as my laptop isn't working properly. So if you do not receive a comment from me, that is the reason why. Thank you...though I'm not entirely sure what I'm thanking you for. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I (OK the Ghost Writer did) found a web page that you should look at to help with that laptop of yours Miss Lily. I will put the web link on your blog later.

      As for thanking me most folk point scream and runaway, but I kind of like that.

      Delete
  2. So that nice Mr Spielberg hasn't said when we can expect Rob Z Tobor - The Movie Of The Diary to be released? I reckon you should change director. Michael Bay will be able to provide all the lens flare and over-the-top explosions that occur in your daily life. Or you could go for M. Night Shyalmalamama, and it would turn out that we, the audience, are all Rob Z Tobor.

    Something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all Rob Z Tobor, you are right Mr Mr Addman the third . . . everyone is a Rob Z Tobor....

      But I can only just spell Steven Spielberg so M. Night Shyalmalamamamamamamamalama is like impossible. Mr Bay is easy to spell but apparently he does not have a window in his schedule at present. And I really dont fancy telling folk I am waiting for the Bay Window . . . . .HAH HAHAH HAHH AH AHH AH AH HAH AH AHAH H AH AH AHHAAH HAH AHAh ah ha ha hhah hahha hahah ha ha ha

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see the movie, it should certainly be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Miss Laura and it will be very interesting......

      Delete
  4. Greetings Rob,

    Mr. Spielberg has big plans for you, my friend. Actually, he's one of your most adoring of fans. Penny the amazing Jack Russell dog has told me this.

    A Moroccan Patio Garden in Britain. Such a wondrous thought.

    Be well, good sir.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about Mr Spielberg his solicitor only sent me a letter the other day saying he had big plans for me and it was only a matter of time before I would see myself spattered across the cinema screen.

      As for the patio as the old saying goes . . . . .if the sun will not come to Britain, then Britain must go to the sun.

      Delete