Thursday 4 July 2013

The large Mechanical ADDMAN ANDROID SUIT and other Engineering Projects

The strange world of cyberspace, well when I say the strange world of cyberspace as it happens most of it is not in the slightest bit strange which is a DAMN shame because the potential for strange is enormous. On the good side though is that my bit of cyberspace is strange OK a bit strange (a tiny bit strange). Let’s face it do folk want to read the diary of an ordinary chap unless he is a so called celebrity and even then its fickle what actually is a celebrity I find most of them rather annoying (yes I am probably just jealous). Anyway back in my own little (AND STRANGE) bit of cyberspace I sort of said as a passing remark in the playground before we went into the engineering class that I would draw, I mean design and build an ADDMAN Android Suit as worn by one of those really obscure super hero’s or was it obscure villains although I may be getting my super hero’s and villains mixed up with ancient myths from far north.



Once in the engineering department however it was decided that making a reconstruction of the mechanical monster known as The ADDMAN controlled from within by the Mad Mr Addman would be a jolly good project for all, so the class focused on the task at hand and made a large silvery technically and aesthetically brilliant mechanical master piece.

However Esmeralda had told her mum of our work and so Esmeralda’s mum turned up at the end of the day with a large blue Knitted Addman Cosy (like a tea cosy only bigger) and Esmeralda insisted that our large silvery technically and aesthetically brilliant mechanical masterpiece wore her mums knitted suit. It did sort of change the whole appearance of our masterpiece; however it was certainly very blue in its blueness. Esmeraldas mum then insisted we all had cake and biscuits even the Headmaster had to eat them, but I really wish she had not turned up with Jammie Dodgers, I hate Jammie Dodgers . . . . . . . . . . . .  Still it could be worse the door to get out of the large Mechanical ADDMAN ANDROID SUIT could be jammed with wool meaning I will be trapped in here for the rest of the day  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AH DAMN.  


I have a feeling mum might say IDIOT when I get home….  

10 comments:

  1. This is probably the closest we will ever get to seeing Addman (junior) eating a Jammie Dodger.
    It's been weeks since I performed my part of the biscuit challenge and we are yet to see a single crumb form this man.
    I feel that there should be an independent public enquiry on this matter (like what they do for the police or MP's).
    Or at the very least some kind of public outcry.. I wonder if Sir Bob Geldolf would be interested in championing this cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That MrAddman has been very quiet about Dammie Jodgers since he watched you eat the Custard Creams; I think he probably tried and failed and is doing what Tony Blair did by pretending he never mentioned the Biscuits of Mass Destruction.

      Did you see that I reversed the first letter of both Biscuits but only one of them actually still makes sense. In other words it is possible to eat Custard Creams from either end of the packet. Not sure Mr Geldolf will help look at the names he gave his kids (Jamie and Dodger) HAH HAHAH HAHHAH AH HAH AHHAH AHH AH HAH AH HA HAH

      Delete
  2. I was confused slightly more so than usual by the storyline today, but it could just be that I am just recently woke up then immediately desserted by my wife (she made us strawberry shortcake) and then she deserted me (dropped me off at the house where I am working) but I took a break to read your new stuff and to give Cooper a treat. My wife made the most fabulous baby back ribs in a pressure cooker for lunch today while I doctored up the potato salad. Soon I wiLL return to my carpentry and uncarpentry work ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr ESB, I can understand your confusion, but I had said on a comment to Mr Addman on my previous post that I would do a little drawing for him as a prize... So I sort of needed to tweak my tale slightly to accommodate my drawing of his Blogger image.

      I think your meal sounded great I hope you enjoyed it all. I am now off to do garden work but it is very hot by UK weather standards 27 C and is due to stay like this for a few days now.

      And I have just had to renew my car insurance with a young lady in India......

      Delete
    2. Looking back now I think I may have overexaggerated my confusion by up to 35 percent or more. More importantly I have found Jesus and his restaurant in AmariLLo opens in 2 minutes.

      Delete
  3. This is amazing. Now I know what winning feels like. I adore that picture and would gladly have it printed on a t shirt. Would I be able to use that image in an upcoming post (full kudos to yourself, of course)?

    This made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use the image as you will Mr Addman....... even on a t shirt or two.


      I hope you have taken note of what Mr H says...

      Delete
  4. That's a great picture, I love the Addman Android Suit. It would be quite nice to go stomping around in one of those, especially if there were biscuits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be to hot to be in a Addman Android Suit at present Miss Laura......

      It is not often we get to say that in Britain on two counts.

      Delete