Friday 3 August 2012

Pressure in hose pipes and pressure in the Olympics


I think I am on the mend for sure now I managed to operate the hosepipe correctly today and that is no mean feat, hosepipes are fickle feisty beasts with the ability to twist and turn and trip you up at the blink of an eye.  They also do that little trick where they nip their little sides together stopping any water escaping and if you are not careful will suddenly spray you with water….. Anyway as I said I managed it like a professional …………….. Not sure there are professional hosepipe users, the only ones I can think of are those who steal fuel oil and diesel from various places and that’s not entirely legal are very nice. Well that’s it that’s my day then, not entirely exciting unless you like nosepipes??? Sorry Hosepipes; lets face it when did you last read an interesting little blog about hosepipes……




OK while on the subject of hose pipes its time to reflect on the day at the Olympics in my almost day by day blow of what has happened, except for the days I missed and don’t know what happened.

Today a swimmer a woman from Britain we were told was hoping to win gold, in fact they said she would win gold, had to win gold, and that us the public insisted she won gold? But she won bronze and said she was happy she had done her best, but the media said no you are gutted the public are too blame, all that pressure from the ******* Public it is their fault, us the media are only reflecting your own disappointment. But she said she was happy I am sure I heard that and I am sure it is the ****** ******* ******** medias fault all this hype and pressure not me and the dog we are chilled about it.

As far as I can tell things are still going to plan with the Olympic Plan of Britain despite the swimming pool being all messed up by the public pressure, and we have loads of gold even more than China and the USA because theirs don’t count on the grounds that they are always winning stuff and its not fair, I mean that Michael Phelps has nicked a whole load of them, how fair is that……. COME ON TIM

Ooooo that’s reminds me we might win the tennis………. COME ON TIM….Sorry Andy 

4 comments:

  1. The semi final matches were amazing. They have all achieved so much in their careers and to get an Olympic medal in singles would be fantastic. My fingers are crossed for Andy Murray and hope he can achieve the success he has set for himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said to Andy it is not the winning but the taking part, but he said .................. ....... ...... .... AH DAMN

      Delete
  2. I don't care if Andy Murray wins anything. He is a miserable, sour-faced bastard who never smiles and appears to be sulking all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are not an Andy Murray fan then........ I kind of like him, but I think deep down inside it is because I'm a miserable, sour-faced bastard who never smiles and appears to be sulking all the time.

      OK I did have to smile for my profile picture but I wasn't happy.

      Delete