Thursday 20 April 2017

R means Poetry for RRRRrrrrrrrrrr


Well it is time to post one of last years little poems. as I remember I was busy last year about this time too. . . .Why does that keep happening I am trying to be lazy and my mind keeps thinking up interesting things for me to make. DAMN these brains they have minds of their own and mine keeps trying to make my body run about which it knows I cant do. My feet are a bit dodgy so yes i can leap about OK but then fall off stuff a fair bit which is OK as long as i'm near the ground. I do not do heights much these days although I used too, some very high heights they were too


Poetry for RRRRrrrrrrrrrr


RRRRRrrrrrrrrrr said the Pirate
As he stood on the Pirate Ship
A mug of rum in his hand
From which he had a little sip
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR he said again
As he watched the waves far out at sea
A parrot on his shoulder
And a wooden leg attached to his left Knee
RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr me hearties
As he winks at the rest of his crew
Throwing Tom the cabin boy overboard
Because it is the sort of thing
Pirates are meant to do 



Man Overboard


HHHA Hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha h

RRRRr Damn the Shark got him

5 comments:

  1. Poor Tom. Pirates are dangerous people to be around. WeekendsInMaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pirates are not what they used to be in the old days.

      Delete
  2. Beware of pirates! Sharks too...
    Nice words, Rob :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for passing. I am doing my good deed this weekend, I will be in the Hospice Shop.

      Delete
  3. I can picture this. Shark and all :-)

    ReplyDelete