Sunday 9 February 2014

Amphibian Aliens, Floods, and Olympic Bronze. . . .

Back at the beginning of January I talked of the Toad People of Todimimiun 3 who were planning to invade Britain by manipulating the weather and turning Britain into a chaotic flooded place where they would easily be able to overwhelm the local natives (us British). Folk laughed back then (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA) but as time has passed the country has slowly flooded, well the South has slowly flooded. You see if you were planning to take over the country and you are an alien amphibian based life form flooding the South of Britain is exactly what you would do. It is where all the movers and shakers of the country live in big houses, and if you destroy the rail system here, up North is doomed and of course the folk up North will think . . . . serves those manby pamby folk down South right waving their big houses and new cars at us all the time. But this allows the Toad People of Todimimiun 3 to establish their foot hold on the country and before you can say . . . .Here uncle Fred has been swallowed by a toad . . . . its too late……




In other news Britain won a bronze medal at the Winter Olympics, apparently the first ever on Snow….. I will say I was a little amused that one of the reasons that we are good at this particular sport is because you can do it on dry ski slopes, so you don’t need real snow….. So the reason we won our first medal on snow was because it does not require snow, we don’t have a lot of snow in Britain, but we do have a lot of rain, down South…..

9 comments:

  1. It's really funny that you mention the bronze, my post tomorrow is all about bronze medal winners. Coincidence, or glitch in the Matrix, or am I monitoring your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you are monitoring my thoughts as I keep forgetting them. It would be good to know I dont need to remember stuff as someone will do it all for me.

      They had Britain's Bronze medal on the TV last night, it is quite posh for a bronze medal.

      Delete
  2. Perhaps Great Britain should have gone ahead and held their own Winter Olympics and competed with Putin, since they already had the facilities from the previous Olympics. I checked and there is skiing in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think we would be able to compete with the grand might of Russia, but us Brits will be happy with a bit of modest success. I suspect President Putin will not be happy if Russia does not do well in the medal table and some folk may have to go to the Kremlin to explain. Sport can have its down side.

      Delete
  3. It's a brilliant plan really, because rain in Britain is so normal and accepted, no-one would think anything was wrong until it was too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite agree Miss Laura, rain is just too common in Britain and even global warming predicts it will just get wetter...... There is no escape from it. I plan to read The Wind in the Willows to see what I need to do to protect myself.

      Delete
  4. I'll have to go back and research the toad people. But if worse comes to worse, you are welcome to join me in the desert southwest where it never rains, and you'll be safe... Until the lizard people invade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I love the artwork. Love. I want to hang that in my office. Is there anything better than a frog with a ray gun? I say no.

      Delete
    2. I have yet to see a frog with a ray gun but I have seen Ray with a frog.

      I an sure someone once made a film about the Lizard People and if I remember correctly they were not nice (the lizard people not the film maker)

      Thanks for the compliment on the art, but it is rubbish in real life (or so I was told by a toad).

      Delete