Friday 18 October 2013

Vegetarians, sheep, sausages and hard places with rocks

Today I have not done a great deal; I am getting to be quite an expert in the noble art of not doing a great deal. Mrs E formally known as Miss I has leapt into action to help Mr M who has been trapped between a hard place (his hospital Bed) and a rock (a pile of rocks in the hospital car park). Luckily though Mr M is being moved from one hospital to another as I type where he will have time to sort things out a bit more, and luckily Mrs E formally known as Miss I was on hand to help pack Mr M’s bag and make sure he was OK for the big move. He will be much nearer his house making things a bit easier for folk to go and see him.



Both Mr M and Mrs E formally known as Miss I are vegetarians as are other folk I know, and our good friend Mr F as come up for the weekend who also has a very healthy diet. So I have had to try and defend the diet of the unhealthy almost single handed today in conversations about food.  As it happens some people have rather odd concepts about who is a vegetarian, all the folk I know are real vegetarians, but I have heard of many vegetarians who eat fish or even chicken and I recently heard of one who ate lamb. This was a new one to me as lamb is hard to justify as vegetarian on most levels, it is after all meat from a beast with four legs that runs about in a field, fish are sometimes eaten on the grounds they don’t have legs or fur and chickens on the grounds they only have half the number of legs of real animals like sheep. But a lamb is a sheep and I rather like lamb so I reckon if lamb is vegetarian then I eat a healthy diet after all as I don’t eat beef, I cant risk the chance of the cows that surround our house finding out because cows are quite big. Although we have chickens living next door also, chickens are smaller and just a bit stupid so I can eat them and they wont know, as it happens I cant eat the chickens next door as the are all rare breed chickens and a bit pricey to eat.

Anyway as I said right at the start I really have not done a thing today and have nothing what so ever to write about; so rather that write a whole load of stuff about stuff of absolutely no interest to man nor beast, like say food and folk who don’t eat beasts I better go . . . . . . . . .AH DAMN  


Sausages for tea . . . . YUM  

4 comments:

  1. I broke needles yesterday, but I think I figured out my problem. I tried caLLing the technical help but I was twelve minutes too late. I also tried to make a payment on my new fancy computer but that system failed too. I wiLL try again tomorrow. I wrote a short short story about Cooper on Facebook but then made the discovery that the iPad app does not allow a copy and paste function for information, even your own, from their app, which I find perplexing. I hope you are more pro-duck-tive tomorrow. Tomorrow I am do some pumpkins and playing with vinyl, but probably not in ways you imagine. There are sharp pointy stick-like objects involved, so that shows you are most likely being a bad influence on me (but of course I am enjoying it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pointy stick like objects are always worth being involved with. It does sound like your plans did not entirely go to plan. I often find this happens, although much less so since I stopped making plans.

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in food. I'm what is known as a semi-vegetarian in that I occasionally eat vegetarians. They don't mind as it means I'm not eating pork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that, it is like the old days when folk ate Missionaries to get a little taste of god. I think they used to turn then into sausages and stick them in buns and call them Hotgods . . . . HAH HAH HHAH HAH HHAH AH HAH HAhah ah ha hah ahahhah h ahh ha ha ha ha

      Sorry God that joke was in bad taste....
      Maybe a little mustard might help.

      Delete