Wednesday 1 February 2012

Can a cat catcher catch a cat and Maggie Thatcher the Moggie (Movie, film)


I have just returned from chopping some wood the reason being that the loser of a game of Scissors Paper Stone had to go and chop the wood and as you all know by now I always loose at Scissors Paper Stone. I am still convinced that somehow everyone else is cheating even Captain Flint the Parrot beats me although he would not have been able to chop the wood that well. So once it was down to us two it was all fairly academic really.

But I have to say on returning back inside it is very cold tonight in our part of the UK and the sky is very clear so it is likely to get even colder, which is why we (I) have been sent out for wood. It will be a good night for Banshee watchers and even the Dark Creature of the Undergrowth I suspect might be out and about in the woods tonight. I think it is going to be that sort of night tonight. Even the multitudes of cats are on the prowl.

Which is why I have just set our cat flap to cat catcher setting to catch cats? That sounds like one of those things you are told to say very fast which then turns into total rubbish. Can a cat catcher catch cats or can a cat catch out a cat catcher …….. or something like that. The dog says he is happy to eat all the cats and solve the issue in one go; deep fried in batter with a nice chilled wine but I don’t think we want that really, well not yet. Captain Flint the Parrot is shouting can a cat catcher’s cat catcher catch a cat or can a cat caught in a cat catchers cat catcher scratch a cat catcher ………….. Pieces of Eight and yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum. We have told Captain Flint the Parrot many times not to mention rum in front of the dog because the dog is saying Yum Rum, Is there rum in the room, I have room for rum Yum in My tum and Captain Flint is still talking about the cat Is there a cat the cat catcher could catch or cant the cat catcher catch the cat.

I have asked mum if a cat catcher catching cats sounds like rubbish and she has said IDIOT  and what ever I do, do not mention Maggie Thatcher the Moggie, sorry I mean Moggie Thatcher the Movie ……………AH I think I did.  Still there are loads of cats to do a really good re-enactment of that film although I cant recall anyone mentioning cats and I haven't seen it yet.
.
.

8 comments:

  1. I checked and there is a motion picture called The Steal Lady starring Meryl Sheep about a former leader of Great Britain. It may be about kidnapping with the word Steal in the title unless I typed-remembered that wrong and its The Iron Lady, then that would most likely be about dewrinkling the laundry. Oh, by the way, Ringo Starr was on teleBision last night, at least he was on mine, The Craig Ferguson Show. I am not sure if he lives close to you or if you know him or if you need him to pick you up something in NYCNY while he is there or it may have been a rerun, so, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an old saying that goes MAGGIE MAGGIE MAGGIE OUT OUT OUT. I have never googled it, I must try it one day and see what happens.

      Delete
    2. Well Mr ESB I have added a new tune from You tube just for you; one I have not heard before although I know the words well..... Dad still shouts them from time to time....

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I tried to find the lyrics online but couldn't find them.

      Delete
  2. Maggie Thatcher tried to crawl through my catflap once. My dad said it was ironic watching her crawl through a tunnel, just like a miner. I'm not sure what he was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Mr Addman if only we had that on video it would certainly get a few politicians in a bit if a flap.

      Delete
    2. I had a video of it, but a man in a suit came and demanded that we destroyed it. He forced us, at gunpoint, to tape over it with a football match. That was an intense game, let me tell you!

      Delete
    3. A long long time ago, in Australia in the early eighties the Ghost Writer and several others who were working in the oil industry photographed an incident offshore. Anyway men came and said OK SUNNY HAND OVER THE CAMERAS OR ELSE, while sort of casually holding some sort of machine guns and the like. He and the others had all the film in their cameras removed and chewed up by a large dog who apparently was testing the film to make sure it was safe. The dog told the men it was not safe and that it was best if it was left with them, which it was.

      Delete