Wednesday 20 June 2012

conclusive proof of aliens and Alien Nano-Spacecraft


Last night in the dark as I was watching the last of the light from the sun at about half past eleven I could hear rustling in the undergrowth. But of course it was dark, when I say last of the light it was merely the hint of a red-blue glow so you could not see much. I therefore came up with a master plan I would point the camera in the direction of the noise and use the flash to capture an image of the rustling beast. Now if you are reading the highly successful book (The diary of Rob Z Tobor Year two) it is likely you will not have a picture to look at now, particularly if you have gone for the cheaper paperback option. The rest of us are OK we have the picture to look at.



Interestingly I have been out again tonight to see if I can see these spheres again but nothing, 
I tried several times but nothing




So there you go conclusive proof of aliens, Mr Jones says those spheres are in fact nano-spacecraft from the mother spacecraft which is in a geostationary position above his house and were watching us in the dark. Well OK they were watching me in the dark last night, well me and the dog and Sooty the Cat. Mr Jones says we should be very cautious as government bodies and departments of a secret nature will be after this image and will need to wipe the memory from my brain.

I think in short Mr Jones is saying the men in dark designer sunglasses will be back on our trail again and I really should not post this image in cyberspace. I think after the last time I have little to fear and as we know dark designer sun glasses in a British summer are rubbish, you cant see a thing because it is too gloomy and dark.

The dog says that Mr Jones is talking total rubbish and the picture is in fact the so called famous Fairies at the bottom of the garden, all this talk of Alien Nano-Spacecraft is just far fetched madness.

I even took the image to school to show the science teacher who said in his opinion this was the work of an intelligent tribe of pixies who had made nano-spybots and were probably testing them on an unsuspecting IDIOT and the rustling was the fact they had not yet got the hang of the controls yet; resulting in them bumping into shrubs and the like in the dark. He then said I should be on the lookout for pixies trying to get their image back and they might try to wipe my mind, although he did add he thought there was little point in doing that really?

Mum says we are all IDIOTS

Tonights youtube song is brought to you thanks to  hootchinhannah's last blog post ............ A new band for me.




.

9 comments:

  1. I wonder if it is easy to confuse individual grapes in sub orbital flight and grape shaped orbs in a submarine cafeteria food fight. And by Submarine Cafeteria I mean a Subway sandwich shop that has accidentaLLy faLLen into the ocean. And by grapes I mean real grapes.

    It was vv-a-y too hot in my tiny part of the universe today. I had to cancel the evening because of it. So I am getting two nights in place of the canceLLed evening. After I recover I plan to fittingly have a fried egg sandwich, with coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is not too hot for the Grapes over their. I think it is too wet for the grapes over here at present.

      I tried several times to recreate this photograph last night but to no avail although I did discover a very interesting effect. If you point a camera with a flash straight up into a very dark night sky with slight drizzle falling and watch the sky as you take the photo. The sky lights up with tiny pin pricks of shiny light like millions of fairy lights but with no wires.

      I have several shots of blackness with specks of light on now that look like photographs of blackness with little specks on light...... mmmmmmmm I think I have entered the arena of conceptual photography now I will ponder this as a start point for tonight's diary entry..........

      Delete
    2. Yes, playing & eXperimenting with photography and nature is sheer kilograms of fun. Other optical things to do at night is to look at several celestial objects with binoculars. Just be certain to get non-autofocus binocs and it helps to have the binocs against something sturdy. I have used one of those lawn chair type couch things, I forget what they are caLLed. The Plieades are neat with binocs and the moons of Jupiter. That may be Pleiades, not sure.

      Delete
    3. I have a couple of pairs of Binoculars and a small reflector telescope which is presently on loan (Mr Jones says his one was stolen by Aliens). I get a bit mixed up with the various celestial objects but if I am talking to someone who who has no knowledge of them, I make it up and sound like I know loads.

      Delete
    4. I just realized how close 'know loads' and 'knowledge' sound, especiaLLy if alcohol with a mental pleasure or novacaine with a dental procedure were involved on either the receiving or giving end of the communication channel.

      Delete
  2. Why do aliens only ever appear in woods and other out of the way places like that at night? What have the got to hide? Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is true about aliens and woods. I am not entirely sure they are trying to hide Buzzards though. ....

      AH sorry I miss read that, I get your point. Maybe then they are trying to hide Buzzards....

      Delete
  3. You probably couldn't get more pictures of them because you took them by surprise the first time, and they were expecting it after that. They're probably hidden further in! You should go alien hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is safer not too, look what happens in films when young innocent unsuspecting genius's go alien hunting in the woods. They either get eaten, taken over or some irritating alien keeps telling them he needs to phone home.....

      Delete