Thursday 15 September 2011

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Mole Bubble Squeak and IDIOTS


School has slipped back into the normal routine of life now; no one remembers the long summer holiday any longer and the teachers are all grumbling that they need a holiday as the pupils are very stressful and demanding. Some of them don’t even do their homework (that’s teachers not pupils).

But as we pointed out to the History teacher we don’t have to rub the nose of Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the morning at school  before starting work and that it is traditional for pupils to be rubbish, it is what we are good at………….  

I’m sure no one is interested but the full stop in the wrong place that would not delete turned out to be a mark on my monitor, (HA HAH HAHHah hah hahahahahhah hh ha ha) mum just said IDIOT.

We have a mole that has returned to our lawn, dad is convinced it has been sent by the people from Italy who are buying our house, to mess the lawn up so they can go AH LOOK that’s three hundred thousand pounds off the price as you have a lumpy lawn. Dad is trying plan one which is to put bits of fire lighter down the holes only he said after about twenty minutes he had to stop because the smell was making him ill. Well that is a good sign although the plan is to get rid of the mole not the people from the lawn.

It is an interesting thing about moles but everyone you meet has an old family remedy for the removal of moles from lawns and dad had to listen to several of them in the shop when he bought the fire lighters. He did say it was a shame that the Thirty Foot Steam Powered Alien Monster malfunctioned as it would be ideal because it has a death ray; but mum said better to have a lumpy lawn than no lawn. Unlike custard when it is better to have no custard than lumpy custard (I said that), no one likes lumpy custard except maybe the dog and Captain Flint the Parrot and he insists that the lumps have Brazil nuts in so it’s not the same at all.

I have lost the plot tonight entirely and I am staring into space in a glazed over fashion like a large balloon with a smiley face on so I am very sorry. This is the sort of thing that happens when you work in real time. When I say real you know what I mean don’t you.

We definitely had a mole in book one I remember but I don’t remember what happened to him.  Talking of smiley faces. Maybe it’s a sign because there is the remake of the film Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and that has moles in it. Dad says he thought that Sir Alec Guinness looked like a mole (the one in the Lawn not MI6)

Finally we had orange Bubble and Squeak for tea tonight; I can understand the Squeak but why is it called Bubble????? 



Tiggy Booth-jones                   Nought wrong with large balloons with smiley faces ....... and all depends on your perspective on life

Paul Nessman                           Like a large balloon as in, "...the famous Mk2 exploding Morris Dancing Doll with the special pyrotechnics Catherine Wheel arms and legs which performs the nudge nudge wink wink double helix exploding death leap."?


 The following Morning ..............................................................................

AH ……. not that I'm paranoid but I thought I was spelling balloon wrong somewhere and in fact it was not me AHha hah hahHAHA AH HA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHh ahHAHAHa sorry Captain Nessman ......... Phew ..... and by the way you're right............. off i go to SCHOOL again




2 comments:

  1. Ahh, now I have definitive proof that you do not, in fact read my blog.

    Never mind, I still left a little something for you on the post entitled 'Inspirational Awards.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not entirely true I do read your BLOG but I didn't read what you were saying about the blogs you like and assumed mine was rubbish. I like your blog a lot although it does go up and down, as it reading down the monitor etc. And as I don't have a clue about the techy stuff I have to respond as ANON on my own Blog ....... Still it could be worse and that large tin of paint balanced on the Chair might ............. AH IT DID

    ReplyDelete