Saturday 17 May 2014

Q is for a Quiet Quintessentially Quant English Garden




Taking the Ghost Writer to a Quiet Quintessentially Quant English garden was not entirely a good move. Not when he is doing his classic Quadrophenia  look. Still it has helped us though the letter Q like a hot quantum physicist through a particle accelerator 



Well thats it for tonight we really have been in a rather lovely garden today and I have run out of steam . . . . I can add a pic of the garden just after everyone ran screaming when the Ghost Writer smiled at them.



Oooooo there was one snag (well two if you include the Ghost Writer) the garden is in Wales, not England, just about 10 miles away.






.

8 comments:

  1. That is quite a quaint Garden. Trying saying that after a few quarts of gin...and that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know I am a tea and Hot Chocolate chap Miss Lily, but I still can't say it, although I can think it in my head fine.

      Delete
  2. I am gardening. I have been watering my grapes every 3 days. I also improved the playing field for soccer for Cooper and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the grapes are doing well, and how are those pineapple plants doing these days.

      Delete
    2. The two grape vines that had no leave are just now starting, and the pineapple plants are aLL eXcited to move outside, but that is a few days away and may depend on when I go tto South Dakota, because when they are outside I have to be much more attentive to watering them more frequently. I have been studying most of the day if I haven't been asleep, so Ihink I wiLL go mop now. My wife liked the most recent shirt design so she asked me to print several more of a particular color scheme.

      Delete
    3. Glad to hear that the printing is going well

      Delete
  3. I found something interesting in my nanotechnology studies. There are organic molecules that have carbon with the same arrangement as in diamonds, see diamondoid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will investigate later as our visitor will be heading home after we have eaten,

      Delete