Friday 6 September 2013

White Rabbits, Harry Potter and the Rainbow

I am still in a bit of a rush, I feel like that white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland; you know the annoying one with his incessant singing of We Are off to See the Wizard, telling everyone he is late and stuff. It is no wonder that the big cheese Wizard Dumbledore turned him into a rabbit in the first place really. Still the White Rabbit is less annoying than that Harry Potter chap who appears to have just given up the ghost these days, I always thought the Cheddar Cat was the really cool one, totally crackers (Cheddar Cat . . . . Crackers . . . . . .HAH HAHAHH HAH hah ah hah ah ha hah ah haha ha ha ha ha hahah ah ha ha hah ah h hah hah ah ah hahh ah hah ah h ha ha ha ha ha.)



So for the moment I will continue The Slightly Eccentric Diary of Rob Z Tobor (volume three and three quarters) because I need time to start volume four which is just not about due to White Rabbit Syndrome (that’s time not about not volume four, which as it happens is not about either).

I did see a rainbow today so that was good in fact it stayed put for about 10 minutes, Oooooo while on the subject of staying put I noticed a big headline on the BBC internet news that stated that Russia and America were no Closer. Now call me a fool if you like, but is that really news after all they are both huge countries and are not going to suddenly move about. And yes we all understand tectonic plates and stuff but unless the end of the world suddenly pops up like a certain White Rabbit then I think we can take it as read that neither America or Russia are going anywhere.

Anyway I must go now as I have chickens to paint, the damned Rabbit escaped…. 



Oooo DAMN I forgot to tell you what I did today ….. O well such is life….

12 comments:

  1. I too saw that rainbow and took its photo. It really hung about (!) for a long time.

    I went to BC to have my hair cut today (in the high street) and idly wondered if you were anywhere near and who you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in BC in the morning at about 9.45am for about half an hour, but had to return home to prepare for a party for Mrs I formally known as Miss I and her new Hubby Mr S.

      As to who I am, I am in fact me.... I think?

      Delete
    2. It is a place called Bishops Castle which is about two miles away . . . .

      Delete
  2. ActuaLLy Russia and the United States aren't far away. Alaska used to be Аляска as part of Russia which was purchased in 1867. Another veRy positive speLLing is Alyeska with the yes in the middle, so Russia is our neighbor just across the Bering Strait in a place where the international dateline isn't straight. I think the purchase price was about 2¢ an acre.

    I am home from a long trip through western Oklahoma during yesterday. I was veRy tired but had a difficult time sleep. So yesterday was kind of a father's day and tomorrow wiLL see my mom passing through town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget Russia and the USA are quite close. I think it is the fault of maps on paper which stretch the north pole out into a thin long line the same length as the equator.

      I have been a little busy but have not actually travelled anywhere, except in circles. But in the next few days things will go quiet I think.....

      Delete
    2. Jesus Update: I told the owner of the diner that it was about time for me to make a trip to the Japanese restaurant to see Jesus, but she told me that he no longer works there. He now has a job cleaning up crime scenes.

      Delete
    3. I am not sure that folk will understand when the police tell them that Jesus will be along to clean up the crime scene soon.

      Delete
  3. I saw a double rainbow yesterday. Loads of people were pointing at it, but the double rainbow must have been powerful because it stayed there for ages. I would have gone on a quest to kill the lepricaun and steal his gold, but my good chain mail was off at the dry cleaners, and I just couldn't find my lepricaun cleaver. Ahh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen a good chain e-mail.

      Delete
    2. Those Rainbows were all a bit odd it seems that they lingered about all over the place. It reminds me of The Day of the Triffids so I am keeping a eye on any shrubs that might wander about eating folk wearing chain mail....

      You are correct about that Mr ESB it is why I never remember to check email for weeks on end.

      Delete
    3. Addman, you could have borrowed mine, which was not only dry-cleaned but freshly oiled and tightened.

      Delete