Monday 4 May 2020

The Coronavirus observational guide . . .






Well I am starting to lose track a bit as one set of Covid-19 news merges into another and we continue to ponder the same issues over and over with no real solution to resolving how to escape lockdown. Clearly the only long term solution is a vaccine and there are encouraging steps being taken to develop one. In the meantime though the British government, like most governments is talking of small steps towards normality. What these steps will be is now being discussed and speculated upon almost 24/7 by the news media.

And there are plans to test a new smartphone app to keep track of folk and who they have been close to. It is rather dependant on everyone having a smartphone and downloading the app though or the idea is doomed. I do have a smartphone these days but I seldom turn it on as I carry it for emergencies such as the car breaking down.  Today I discovered two of the cars I have had flat batteries. That will teach me to own more cars than I need. It was not a plan to own three cars it sort of happened and that’s my excuse.  One is thirsty one is old and one is small so they do all work as a whole.



No comments:

Post a Comment