Thursday 30 January 2014

Intelligence Agencies, spying, the Mk3 Mechanical Spy Bird and Steven Spielberg.

The British and American Intelligence Agencies have said I am allowed one more go at designing a decent mechanical spy bird or they will stop following my online diary and that will result in most of my readers vanishing (as most of them are them). But they also say that if I do a jolly good job, OK it was the British Intelligence Agency used the word jolly, Americans don’t really say Jolly a lot, if ever, they tend to say kick Ass or use slightly cruder terms such as SHIT or YO never GOOD SHOW CHAPS like us chaps in Britain, as it happens such things are seldom said in Britain much these days really, it is the changing times.



Anyway all this is by the by and of no consequence to man nor beast or spies.  What the chaps in the murky world of intelligence gathering have said, is that if I make a really good job of the Mark Three Mechanical Spy Bird they will secrete a small device under the pillow of the very nice Mr Steven Spielberg, so at night it will repeatedly repeat the subliminal message into his ear . . . . . . . . . . That Rob Z Tobor is a rather clever chap who has a cracking (if long) diary which would make a great film. Go on you know you want to; make the movie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Well who could not be persuaded by such an offer?

So here we have the all New Mk3 Mechanical Spy Bird, as someone once famously said in a very similar position, well when I say similar it was sort of similar-ish……………. One small flap for man one giant leap for spying…….. OK he did not say exactly that but he meant to,  I think?

How come they have never let any women go to the moon it seems a bit unfair, maybe they are just not stupid enough to volunteer

7 comments:

  1. I think we should start to petition Mr Spielberg and get him to acknowledge the fact that he reading this blog. We all know he is, but doesn't comment because he's scared those pesky spies will start looking closely in his dustbin......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dustbins are just not what they used to be Mr H. It is true Mr Spielberg does read the blog but if he put his head above the parapet so to speak, bearing in mind they dont exist in cyberspace, he would be swamped with messages and requests all day long. He knows that here on this blog he is safe as no one reads it. Sometimes being a celeb is about some peace and being able to chill and it is seriously chilly here?

      Delete
  2. So now I am scarred and scared, as I have interpreted "and that will result in most of my readers vanishing" to mean I am going to be kiLLed. And I am such a nice guy, reaLLy, I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are a nice guy (chap) Mr ESB and I dont think you will be killed by anyone. In fact I was rather hoping you will turn out to be Steven Spielberg. Actually I think you may be a bit clever to be Mr Spielberg, not that I am saying he is not clever only that you are of a more diverse background so know more stuff about more things. Although if you turn out to be Mr Spielberg as well I will be dead impressed (maybe I should not use the word dead) . . . . . I will be very impressed.

      Now about this film . . . . . . HA HAH HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA HA HAH HA HAH HA HAH AH ha ha ha ha ha ha

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, you are the first person to ever ask me if I am Steven S, interesting. I don't think I am him, but I could be wrong. I did write a blog post once about how I had kidnapped billionaire Bill Gates, we both had plastic surgery, I gave him a lobotomy and had him become a pig farmer in Idaho and then I took his identity and riches. I think it was titled The Best $75,000 I Ever Spent or something like that. Well, I am off to mop floors in the real world, as I am slightly behind schedule in mopping due to getting a large print order out the door earlier this week on time plus totaLLy hurting my legs and back but I seem to have recovered. I am trying a new mopping technique this morning, always eXperimenting. Oh, I had success yesterday with my first batch ever of crab and chicken gumbo, so that is probably more proof that I might not be Steven S, besides, I have a brother in real life named Steven, so that adds a little more proof I am Steven S. I do have my father's old movie camera though.

      Delete
  3. Woah wait a minute, I can't believe you used the S word in this post. I don't come here to read such gutter-banter. I thought you knew better than to use vulgar language, Rob. This Blog has sunk far in my estimations due to this disgusting filth.

    I mean SPIELBERG?! Eurgh! Don't ever use that word again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is this Mr Addman you dont like the very nice Steven Spielberg, I guess things like this do happen to everyone. Even me you see, I do know there are folk out in the big wide world who dont like me, although it is a bit easier for Mr Spielberg as he has big houses and and a huge boat to escape from folk, I am rather limited to a slightly rambling bungalow to escape to and it keeps raining at present . .. .

      Delete