Sunday 8 December 2013

Liberties of London, a small Japanese Sheepdog and Zombies from the Wizard of Oz....

Sundays as I have said before have been very quiet in cyberspace, however this can be good and bad depending on how you think of cyberspace. If you see it as a party in a large hall full of interesting folk and you turn up and find they are all at home and the only person to speak too is a small Japanese sheepdog who has had a bad day and is rambling on about lions, tin robots and straw men. Having first lost his barrel of brandy then the sheep refusing to cooperate, that are now all outside with protest banners saying We Prefer Welsh Sheepdogs; Well then Sunday is not a good day to be wandering about in cyberspace. But if you think of cyberspace as a big store like Harrods or Liberties of London and you have turned up and it is entirely empty except for say a little old lady who is testing umbrellas by stabbing at manikins with them and shouting don’t you come round here with your furry gingerbread penguin ONESIE ASKING if I have seen the Zombie from the Wizard of Oz . . .(sorry distracted a bit there), then Sundays are a great day. Where you can run up and down the aisles doing things like drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa or sending slinky’s  up and down in the lifts to confuse them. Or making Lemon Bon Bon sweet circles so that on Monday morning the staff will assume the store has been visited by aliens, until they see the moustache on the Mona Lisa, then they will blame me…….. They did last time……..




So what did I do today well I re-potted a palm, that’s the plant not the part of someone’s hand; I have worked out that the Ghost Writers car has a hydraulic problem so may not need a new clutch; I dug a small hole and I defrosted a small freezer. OOOoooooo and I ate a pork pie . . . . . . YUM


I also discovered an ancient wooden monument designed to point at the moon in the early evening, I have not worked out what the exact significance of this monument was in the past, although I have reason to believe it was to do with harnessing the power of electricity from lightning strikes which was then used to light flares for the various Micro Gods of our ancestors, ancestors such as little old ladies testing umbrellas who would navigate using the light of the flares to avoid Zombies in ruby red slippers out walking their dog Toto, a small Japanese sheepdog that has lost its sheep somewhere on the notorious Curdsand Way.     


.

10 comments:

  1. I always wondered what those wooden things were for. I just thought they were giant bird perches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giant Birds . . . . . .AAAAAAuuuuugggghhhHHHH run away . . . . . . . . . .

      Delete
  2. I thought that might have been you who did the mousy aching of the Mona Lisa. Mousy aching is what spill checking gives you instead of 'moustaching'.

    We are having pork roast later today.

    I was gone for a very long time yesterday until right after midnight working on a large embroidery order. When I got home Tamie told me that Cooper was complaining practically the whole time since she had come home early in the afternoon. I, of course, had brought him home a chew bone and I asked him, "would you like a Cooper carpet?" and I laid a towel on the cold floor beside me and he shut up and started working on his rawhide chew bone. Tamie was amazed and felt foolish that she hadn't tried that trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised that Tamie is considering laying on a towel to eat a chew bone. I am sure she would be happier on a chair with a coffee . . . . . . . . . . HAH AH HAHH AH HAH AH HA HAH AH HAHAH AH HAH AH HA HAH A HAHAH HAha ha ha ha ha.

      It sounds as if business is going well, that is good.

      Delete
    2. Tamie on the floor on a towel with chewbone - meanwhile Cooper is wondering, "Where did this dog come from that looks eXactly like Tamie?" Hahahahahahaha. I have no solid proof that business is weLL. She just caLLed me asking if I thought we should buy a flower shop that one of her friends wants to seLL. She is already tOO busy! I now have proof that she is insane and that Cooper and I need to run away from home and become hobos.

      Delete
    3. You sound like you are going to become a multifaceted multinational business venture Mr ESB who will live the life of a Hobo with his faithful dog, a sort of Howard Hughes meets the iPhone sort of chap

      Delete
  3. Why did you dig that small hole? Looking forward to reading that story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Neer if is not really exciting at all because our house is built on very clay based soil and the drainage is to say the least rubbish. So I am slowly bur surely building a drainage system in the garden to help matters, all part of the Zombie Defence System. The small hole is one more little step towards the ultimate water management system. But not being Macho (well not very macho) I can only do this a bit at a time before I run out of energy.......

      The thing is I need to limit my diary entry each day to something folk will read so I try to keep it to a maximum of 500 words meaning I only focus on say one event in the day.......

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a truly amazing day. That pork pie sounds absolutely...well I don't know what exactly it sounds like. Actually it doesn't sound very good, but considering I've never had a pork pie who am I to say. I'm not even sure what a pork pie hat looks like.

    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not tell a lie my days are not always very exciting or even slightly exciting, but a good diary can overcome this minor problem with a few words and a little imagination.

      I have a feeling the traditional Pork Pie is something that will only ever be found in Britain, think of it as a tin of spam covered in pastry

      Delete