Saturday 16 May 2015

A repeat of the Ron Weasley and Miss Granger poem from my Harry Potter poetry blogging period

OH Yes its time for yet another repeat of a popular post from the past. OK when I say popular I lie a bit, but at least three people said that if it was a bit shorter and I had used entirely different words it would have been almost OK. . . . Well folk dont say that everyday so here is one of my Harry Potter Poems. I know he says they are rubbish but I can tell he does not mean it the wee scallywag . . . . HAR HAR HAR Jim Lad . . . .



Ron Weasley and Miss Granger went to sea
In a beautiful pea-green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in the hand written curse of the goat.
Hermione looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
"O lovely Ronnie! O Ronnie, my love,
 What a Gingery Wizard you are,
            You are,
            You are!
What a gingery Wizard you are!"

II
Ron Weasley said to Miss Granger, "You elegant fowl!
How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
But what shall we do for a ring?
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
To the land that Gandalf knows
And there in a wood Voldemort stood
With a ring at the end of his nose,
             His nose,
             His nose,
 With a ring at the end of his nose.

III
"Dear Voldemort, are you willing to sell for one shilling
  Your ring?" Said Voldemort, "I’d much rather kill."
So they both ran away, and hid deep in the hay
By the Turkey who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a runcible spoon;  
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
Voldemort killed them by the light of the moon,
             The moon,
             The moon,
Killed them by the light of the moon


DAMN another sad ending


HAH H HAH AH ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ah ah hah ahah ah h hhaha hah ah ah ah ah ah ha ha ha h ha ah ha h ha ha h h hah a hah ah ah ah ha ah ah ah ha ha ha ah haaha hahah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ha ha ha 

4 comments:

  1. You should write more poetry Mr Z.
    Along my A-Z travels, there were many a poem but alas, quite a few did not capture my attention. Yours not only captures the attention, but smashes it over the head before stunning it. That's my kind of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I am not entirely sure that the poets of the A to Z would entirely agree Miss Lily. But I think many poets like to chase the more serious side of life, love and wild weather on the heath. Where as I tend to go for a slightly different approach.

      Delete
  2. This is something very, very special. I enjoyed it. :-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I did write quite a few Harry Potter based stories and poems for a while. . . I suspect one day I will be sued and left destitute.

      Delete