Saturday 9 November 2013

Star Wars, Teeth, Heaven, and Mr M

Today is a quiet day, well sort of quiet, we have been in to see Mr M and he is still battling away with gritted teeth, well they have removed his teeth which I suspect he is not entirely happy with.  If you think about it over the last couple of thousand years or so it is quite common for folk to loose their teeth. And I don’t mean as in put them down on the seat in the bus and then the next thing you know is eating a Gingernut in Marks and Sparks and thinking DAMN.  Yes OK that is also surprisingly common too, but I am referring to the real teeth sort of going bad and falling out or even pulled out.




Then the thought occurred to me that assuming we all go off to some sort of heaven somewhere and most religions have a heaven of some sort somewhere, which will turn out to be the same one for everyone, but with a lot of entrances no doubt with escalators bringing folk up from all over the place. A bit like supermarkets who also have escalators getting you up into them but then make you walk down a load of stairs to get out again, although I am not certain that heaven will have stairs because a lot of folk are fairly elderly and frail.  Hang on I got distracted from the point, I was saying about teeth and the point I was going to make is a rather large number of folk arriving in heaven will have no teeth. Since this is a rather spiritual place I suspect there are no dentists so I am now left with the vision of a host (or is it multitude) of angels looking down on folk with no teeth spending eternity eating soft food. Or like the person who left their teeth on the bus by mistake having to dunk their Gingernuts in their mug of tea, I rather like dunking Gingernuts in my tea even if I do still have teeth. 


We hope to go in and visit Mr M later although I better not tell him that angels probably don’t have any teeth so don’t tell them any jokes and make them laugh.  And like yesterday my drawings are getting even more unrelated to events, maybe I am in two different dimensions at present and the me in the other dimension is communicating using pictures in the same ways as tables sometimes knock once for yes and twice for no………

Ooooo how come everyone wants to be in the new Star Wars 7 or what ever, and are forming huge queues, when it is plainly clear that what they need is an eccentric child of cyberspace….


May the Norse be with you  . . . .. . . . .see its easy . . . .AH DAMN. 

3 comments:

  1. It could be that the only thing important about us are our teeth, and therefore the only thing that goes to these heaven type resorts are teeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a thought to chew over Mr ESB . . . . . HA HHAHAHHHAH HAH HAH ha hah ah ha hh ah ahha h hahh ha ha ha.

      Mr M is now on a pain killer so things are near the end, but although sad we know we have done everything we could. I suspect heaven will be livelier once he gets there...

      Delete
  2. Maybe our teeth will be waiting for us when we get wherever it is we are going and St Peter (or whomever) is there are the gates trying to match people up with their nashers before allowing them in to sample to hog roast/buffet/ salad bar.

    ReplyDelete