Saturday 30 November 2013

Pies and the Death of a Small Mouse

Hello yes I am back to write my diary and keep you all up to date with stuff. Well what can I say all is quiet AGAIN, not exactly what you want to hear but sadly this is what is happening. As I have said many times before in this diary, it is a diary and well if you write a diary you have to tell it like it is, not add small embellishments to liven it up . . . . . OK yes I do that a bit, but only a bit, and it would be seriously bad form to add more aliens that we actually see. Luckily I never do, as Mr Jones is the alien hunter, and as a serious alien hunter he sees them almost every other day . . . . but he is a trustworthy alien hunter and who could possibly disbelieve a fanatical alien hunter convinced that all the major world governments have a global conspiracy theory to keep us all in the dark, and he is so dedicated that he does this in the nude even in winter. Anyway I don’t have time to worry about aliens because I need to be on red alert for Zombies, cunning little beasts that they are……

Why did the clairvoyant cross the road?
To get to the other side.
HAH HAH HA HAH hah ah hahah hah ah hahah hah ha hah ah ah ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha  

Ok yes what have I been up too, well yesterday we were working all out to save a tiny mouse that one of the cats had caught although they both refused to own up to this. It did rally round (that’s recovery a bit not drive a car at speed through loads of mud) but despite apple and some seeds it died last night so was buried this morning. . . . . Flipper the Mouse would have been proud of us.

Last night was Mr Kris’s birthday party sort of meal so we all ate pies, roast potatoes, peas carrots cheesecake, meringue cream and cakes and other stuff; and as there is some left over guess what’s for tea (that’s northern for dinner), YUM.



This morning we set off to one of the local craft fairs with Mrs E but it turned out to be fifty years late (that’s the craft fair not us) or some sort of strange time warp thing must have happened because all the stuff looked a bit like it was made by granny in 1948. After efforts to look like we did not wish to escape we drank a cup of tea and sneaked out and vanished off for a chat and a drink with friends and Mrs E headed off. We decided not to go to the other craft fair just in case, after all there are only so many post war knitted Santa’s and gloves a chap can cope with in one day.

Luckily however the day has ended with another seriously cool looking sunset and I will soon being eating loads of pie and cheesecake and all the Zombie defence systems are fully operational so I can chill (that’s relax not get cold).   

5 comments:

  1. I just thought I would teLL you that when I read your blog post today the words looked three dimensional with the bottom half of the words sticking out farther than the top. It may be just the screen of my iPad acting goofy. It isn't quite as pronounced when I am typing this comment with a white background as in the rest of the blogpost. Maybe its just too much turkey consumption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No No I really really want a three dimensional blog Mr ESB . . . . . . . You are really really clever. I bet you can get me one for Christmas...... I will send a letter to Santa and be really really good (well almost good)

      Delete
    2. Perhaps it was simply that I had my prescription eyeglasses off and things were fuzzy in a symmetrically organ-eyes-d manner.

      Delete
    3. I reaLLy like your sky clouds photo.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Mr ESB it was strange it took about twenty minutes to turn red like that, but about two minutes after I took the photo is suddenly turned grey and all the red vanished.

      I was glad I went out when I did.

      Delete