Sunday 7 November 2021

The Continuing quest to draw more and slowly improve.

 A friend is writing a book as friends are inclined to do and so I am drawing s couple of pictures for it as I do like drawing stuff and I am slowly getting the hang of the new fine line pens. They are rather good as they work well with watercolour paints too. I am also drawing rocks and am about half way through one that I think is going rather well. My first one was a bit of an experiment but I decided that the idea has legs . . . . unlike the rocks.

So here we have two more drawing one a cat and the other rocks. I will post the latest rocks image later once I finish it assuming it does not go completely wrong. One small problem with fine line pens is there is no going backwards once you draw a line that line is there for good.








No comments:

Post a Comment