Tuesday 1 September 2015

When is a Reposted Post not a Repeated Post




Two years ago today the Radical Abstract Thinkers (RATs) became an official political party. When I say official political, I might mean I was having a party, I'm not sure. I dont remember any sort of party party and as I am a quiet non drinking middle class sort of chap with good manners and a slight dislike of crowds I would remember a party sort of party for sure.

Anyway what I am saying in a roundabout sort of way is that this post is a repeat of the official announcement of RATs becoming Political, with a small P (OK thats a large P. but you know what I mean). Back then I was in Pirate mode and not in Harry Potter mode. Although I dont think JK Rowling likes me anymore. I am not entirely sure she likes my poetry. . . . I feel like one of those Vogons as soon as I write poetry folk run off with excuses like OOOOOO I need to wash my hair or OOOOOOO I need to bury the frying pan in the garden. I mean just how many times do folk bury frying pans surely twice is enough in any lifetime. 

Yes well back to the point. I have had a busy day painting and putting up some posh mosaic tiles in the Kitchen, a new skill for me and it went OK which is just as well as they were not cheap. The result of all this is I am knackered and so not having much to write about thought the best thing was to repost an old post. As it happens I appear to have written more telling you I am repeating an old post than the old post has words in. DAMN I hate it when that happens, if I ever repeat this post with the repeat in it then I will make sure I say much less about the reasons for reposting a repeated post than I have here.

I hope all that made sense I have not read it yet and cant be bothered too to tell the truth as I am tired.

SO below is it, the post of 1st September 2013 I hope you enjoy it (I did but I like pirates) 

  



HAR HAR HAR
Sail the main brace
Ten men dancing on a dead man’s vest
Pieces of eight and a yo ho ho
Where’s the rum
Tie the scallywag to the mast

HAR HAR
Aliens on the starboard bow captain
Drop anchor and full steam ahead
Blind Pugh be no friend of a pirate Captain HAR HAR
Give those tally ho British red coats a broad side
Hold her steady and we’ll ride out the storm HAR HAR HAR

That there sea be full of monsters, they be Partly Raving Loony Monsters HAR HAR
Vote for Rob HAR HAR HAR

You know it makes sence HAR HAR


 I know what you are thinking yes I have entered the world of politics . . .  RATs (The Radical Abstract Thinkers) is now an official political party.


The photograph for those of you not reading the cheap paperback diary bought to pass the time at Kings Cross station on special offer to boost sales, is your leaders (me) first official wave  . . . . . . . HAH HAHAH HHAHAH HHAHAHHA hah ah ha ha hah ah ha hah ah ha ha hah ahha hah hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  HAR AHR HAR Jim Lad.

4 comments:

  1. So when's the new badge coming out Mr Z?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I really need to do one dont I. I will give it much thought.
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      OK finished . . HAHA HAH ah ah ha hhah ah ahah ah ah ah ah ah ah h ahahah ahah ahha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . . . No you are right it is time for a revamp

      Delete
  2. If RaTs is now PRaTs and is a political party, can I send you my overly estimated expenses forms?
    I would like to claim for my shoes, my moat, 2 cholocate bars, a bag of puncutaion (required for writing begging letters to my constituents), some bubble gum, a massive fishing boat, the £3000 I lost playing online snail racing, a snail, an 11-in-1 pointy stick (patent pending) and a tin of spam.

    THanks.... and VOTE ROB!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Partywill gladly pay these expenses as they all seem to be in order, having checked this out with the more established political parties of our great nation.

      However before we can it appears your membership fee is rather overdue and although only £3.00 in line with certain other parties, there is a small fine (much like Libraries) which has been worked out at £1,000,324. 72p. . . . I am sure this must be a error by the accountant who says the computer was fine until it was poked about with by someone with a 11-in-1 pointy stick (patent pending) and a tin of spam. We are presently looking into this. But until the issue is resolved all expenses are on hold. Held by myself for safe keeping

      Delete