Thursday 13 August 2015

A Very Strange Blog Guest Interview



Hello Rob

O NO what do you want

I have come to help with this blog post

What blog post I’m not writing a blog post

I think you will find that you are now

DAMN

Look we can do one of those guest interviews that folk like to do

OK but keep it sensible

What, really don’t you trust me I mean I will just ask a few simple questions so the readers get to know all about you . . . . . sort of, a bit.

OK

Well Rob All this writing you do here what is all that about, I mean you do realise its all futile and that no one is remotely interested in any of it don’t you.

Hang On that’s a bit of an aggressive start for an interview

Well I thought I would do a political one, folk like politics

Are you sure. I thought they preferred cute cats on YouTube.

Now dont change the subject Mr Tobor you need to answer the question YES or NO.

WHAT?

No not what that tells us nothing we need to know exactly where you stand.

I stand on the floor although at present I am sitting at a desk typing.

I think we can all see that. . . You once  operated a machine called a UFO didn't you. You were called a UFO Pilot.

Yes

Exactly an Unidentified Flying Object. . . You are in fact an Alien aren’t you

No I’m not and UFO stands for Underwater Flying Observer it was one of those ROV’s (remotely operated vehicles) it was a submarine and I didn’t go in it I just operated it from the surface.

And you were a tea blender at one time

Yes but it was a terrible job, No one wants to be a tea blender in Dante’s Inferno, so I ran away and hid.

And you stopped a runaway truck once didn’t you.

Yes

I was an ace skateboarder when no one else was interested and I was sort of passed by a truck with no driver so I leapt into it all heroically and stopped it

And what happened

I got lots of angry looks from passing pedestrians who thought I was the driver so I ran away and hid

You have been run over by cars once or twice too, surely after the first time you would take more care.

Yes but sometimes it is not easy to leap out of the way particularly when various bits are slightly faulty and you go round in small circles when moving too quickly. A result of folk attacking you with a car.


The punters are bored now so time to go.

OK yes thanks for your help. . . . . I think




And you are looking a bit off colour Rob.                

2 comments:

  1. That is one scary looking dude.
    Well I know it's not much, but I'm still reading and so is the Lil man, although he doesn't comment. Its seems that we're just too eccentric for the masses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Miss Lily and I think the nature of my blog means that folk dont always know when a fact is true. Like stopping a runaway truck, Yep I did that UFO pilot Yep entirely true and I struggled as a tea blender an entirely true fact. And I have been hit a few times by cars too. I do look a lot friendly that the picture and certainly have more hair although I an grumpy but then folk in cars keep hitting me so its understandable.

      Delete