Saturday 1 June 2019

Cows, Zombies and Me, but not Football.


(32....)


I am still working on the workshop; progress is exceedingly slow at present because not having a design can lead to technical issues as you progress. One of which I am trying to sort out in a neat way so that no one will ever know I might have made a design error. And I have almost finished . . . . Phew . . . . It is not structural so the workshop will not fall down, but I needed to sort it before I put the corrugated sheets on the outside walls or that would have been so much harder. Anyway that should now be a piece of cake . . . . . That’s an odd saying. Why something being relatively easy should be linked to a piece of cake makes no sense to me. If someone asked me to make a piece of cake I would consider that extremely difficult indeed. And not a piece of cake even if it was actually a piece of cake if you get my drift.  I mean I can make ginger biscuits dead easy and damn good ones too, but cake no.


I have been out this evening saving a cow which had got onto the road and was well spooked. Not helped by idiots driving too fast and refusing to slow down for the poor critter. Anyway the farmer who owns the cow turned up and it is now safe in its field again. . . . We suspect it may have been Zombies that released it. For reasons I have not yet worked out it seems Cows don’t like Zombies and Zombies don’t like Cows. Actually when you look back on films involving Cows and Zombies it is hard to think of one where both Cows and Zombies feature, generally its either one or the other.


Right I plan to have a cup of tea and a chill not watching football in any form whatsoever . . . . I am not a fan of football and I suspect neither are the Cows or the Zombies. So despite our differences we have much in common.




2 comments:

  1. You're right - we watch a lot of zombie movies/tv series and I can't remember the last cow that was in one of them. Hmmm....makes you think, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a strange thing that rather common things such as Cows ans Zombies are seldom or ever seen together in any context whatsoever. Both in Fiction or the Real World. I mean when was the last time we were ever told that a World Leader had a dodgy stomach after a banquet somewhere and was spending a lot of time in the toilet . . . . World Leaders and toilets are seldom if ever linked either, and yet I suspect World Leaders probably worry about where the toilet is more than we realise. What with all that travelling about they do.

      Delete