Monday 22 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . .Letter S



S



This is the tale of Plan S . . . Plan S is not just any old plan.   No this is a proper plan as listed in that font of all knowledge Wikipedia, something I suspect none of you were expecting; I know I wasn’t. Now when I say not expecting I am referring to a real Plan S, not Wikipedia. OK I’m sure many of us were not expecting Wikipedia before it popped up on the internet like a Duck in a Duck pond, but that was a long time ago now. However I thought it best to clarify the point (But not in a Butter sort of way)  
 

OK yes back to Plan S. Right then I guess it would be possible to say Plan S was also an Unexpected Plan.. The added bonus to Plan S is the fact it’s a fancy science based plan which if I get the general drift right will make Science from across the globe available to all those who need it. So also a font of all knowledge a bit like Wikipedia, only for scientists. This would mean that the science establishment involved in key research such as for example the inner workings of the mind of the Duck would have access to all scientific research on Ducks. .  . . . . . . . . . . . . 


One Small Step for Man, One Giant Quack for Ducks






Homemade Paper Pirate Ships
Yes they really dont have any link with Ducks

But Docks Do
And Docks and Ducks
Look remarkably similar to someone with dodgy Eyesight

Like

Me


5 comments:

  1. Ah, ha! I took a photo of a white duck by the river and it looks remarkably like a pirate ship, white with wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooo another busy day. But all is calm now . . . Just in time to crash out in bed. Ducks that look like pirate ships sounds very cool indeed

      Delete
  2. Those paper pirate ships look fabulous. How did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those paper ships are actually very easy to make only I'm not sure I could do an easy to follow set of instructions . . . MMMmmmmmmm I will ponder this it would be nice to think that other folk could be making them.

      Delete
  3. Who couldn't love Plan S - all those sweet curves! Keep it up!!

    DB McNicol, author
    A to Z Microfiction: Sandwich

    ReplyDelete