Monday 1 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . Letter A . . .

A rather bizarre, slightly odd and somewhat rambling trip through an A to Z of Plans. . . . . Sort Of



A 



What we need to get through this ‘A to Z thing’ is A Plan, but not just any Plan. What we need is Plan A. A Plan with attitude, Astrology and Ambivalence and maybe an Avocado although personally I am not a fan of the Avocado I am more an Asteroid sort of chap although to be fair Avocados are much easier to find and are generally easier to eat although not always. 

Now in previous years I have always drawn a picture to accompany each of my efforts as I progress through the alphabet towards that Holy Grail of all those who attempt this. . The Letter Z . . . . . .Well not this year O No I plan to put a random picture I have taken of my home or the garden or something that has absolutely nothing to do with the Letter in Question. That is basically what Plan A is all about? It is a rather Abstract Plan.





Well what we have here is a sunset from the garden 
and a mighty fine one it is too to start our journey 


Phew well I think that’s enough to get me to the ever popular letter B . . . . . Good luck everyone you’ll need it . . . . . . See you at Z. . . . 

Har Har Har Shiver Me Timbers. 




3 comments:

  1. Hello Rob How's it going

    Well OK off to a flying start.

    Good for you, although you do realize it makes no sense whats so ever.

    Excellent thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Good "plan."
    Nice pics.
    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on a very low key trip to Z. . . . . .

      Delete