Friday 5 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . Letter E


   A rather bizarre, slightly odd and somewhat rambling trip through an A to Z of Plans. . . . . Sort Of







E


Well Plan E then . . . . And before you all think Plan E you can’t have Plan E . . . O yes you can I just Googled it and there are more Plan E’s than you could wave an Egg at and I am not Exaggerating. While on the subject of Eggs I would like to point out after yesterday I don’t Eat Duck Eggs either . . . Just thought I should let you know.  Now how do we Effectively and Efficiently Exit an E based Experimental Plan E without over Exciting the Masses (that’s you lot by the way), Plus an assortment of Egrets, Eagles, Earwigs as well as many other E based animals that just for now have Escaped my mind.

Well as Sherlock Holmes would say  . . . . Elementary my Dear Watson.




The Calm before the Storm and a Tidy House
    

No comments:

Post a Comment