Tuesday 2 April 2019

The 2019 A to Z Challenge . . . Letter B

A rather bizarre, slightly odd and somewhat rambling trip through an A to Z of Plans. . . . . Sort Of






Yesterday I had A Plan for the letter A which I cunningly called Plan A. Well that seemed to be a good idea at the time only we have now changed letters and that’s a problem as we now need a new Plan or Plan B. No its OK I do not intend to do this for the entire Alphabet I mean who has ever heard of Plan J or Plan R that would be silly. . . . . . Although if I get desperate I might be tempted and for those that have read my previous A to Z’s you will know I do stuff like that so be warned. 

I guess some of you will be feeling Bemused and Beguiled by Plan B particularly Boris the Belgian who as we all know can be a bit Belligerent and slightly Boring. And talking of Boring it is Best I go. But not without first adding tonight’s entirely unrelated picture to Bring a Smile to our old friend Boris. 

Luckily a proper (but Basic) Plan is Brewing in my mind which I will develop behind the scenes over the next couple of days to get me to the End. . . . . Well we all need a Plan to succeed or we are doomed



This Workshop/ Summerhouse was entirely Planned and Built by Myself. It was Built for my wife so I now need to make another one for me Now . . . . .DAMN



2 comments:

  1. You had me at Boris the Belgian! (Walloon descendant- me). Absolutely love the little red house.
    http://gail-baugniet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for visiting my Blog is generally very quiet these days. It is a lot of work to keep them busy and I have too many interests in the real world . . .such as making small sheds and summerhouses.

      I will be visiting your blog very soon. I do like to be friendly and get back to folk. . . .

      Delete