Saturday 23 April 2016

Beware Poetry Bearing Gifts




T
I made myself a Viking mate
Out of branches and some planks of wood
He had a Viking helmet with horns and stuff
And looked really really really good
Then at night I left him outside the gates
Of a delivery company called Parcel Force
But in the morning he was gone
Because my wooden mate
as I'm sure you have guessed

Was a Trojan Norse

Which is why he’s gone of course
Like the horse


HAH Hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ahah ah  aha ha 



The END

5 comments:

  1. I need to put my glasses on because for a moment, I thought that the title read, 'Beware poetry bearing girls.' And we all know how unbearable poetry bearing girls can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Miss Lily better to stick with Trojans and Vikings. I dont plan to write girlie poetry unless they are chasing zombies with a cheese grater, a set of adjustable spanners and a flame thrower. . . . . . . . . Oooooooo Hang on I have just had a brilliant idea.

      No sorry only kidding. . .HAH AH ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h aha

      Delete
    2. And I hope you are feeling OK Miss Lily I note you have abandoned the letter T for today so its a . . .nought-T day. . . . I suspect no one will understand that but me. . . . DAMN

      Delete
  2. A Trojan Norse? Of course, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I wrote about a Trojan Seagull a while ago and the end of the world. . . . . Well I think I did?

      Delete