Monday 3 August 2015

The Pitfalls odd Speed Typing and Booed spelling





I am learning to speed type

zdiwarf jcas jciasrifd –rg9tufw fshvjsjgqq-w- f fjkjvsdfpdpipivx bv nbvm nbdf ksjfh fjssoaosffhfhdshfuh fh shfusdusoe chickens dfskjdfsdfjk k  k pink jf ha jhaj ha uawe hg gh  hjhjhuwyufuf ushfj  and they refused to get up skjflskfjlsfh hfjsfjhsjsdjhsdjffjf pointy stick sfsfjhaeyteqwyuqegdf hfsj sj shfgsjfh hfsyyryg roasted fsshfj  Yum uertywyey Ym dfhsjfwwqyetysdfjfvxvhgjgjgfgjggj with maple syrup sjfjsfj jfurueieuryurp pfmvnmnm mdgdhjhfojdjdj  a red hat dkfl f;s lfeoefkjgghoxzmnbfwererikfjkfjk locked granny in treasure chest lvkjlkdjlfkls sfjhfjgoteyuyrueeurpppf sfh  forgot  fddf iwe cbnvzxzp u u two weeks fslfhlhgjgtruyreertywteyety  ti I iaudfgfg a bit decomposed fsdhfjfhjueeyu g nbnbz nbfsd AH DAMN. . . . . YUCK


I don’t think I’m goint to get the hang of it . . . . .  I will type slowly instead it’s oozier?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know better I'd swear this was code for those nice boys at GCHQ....

    Have you been turned Rob? Have you gone to the dark side?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely dark night outside tonight although the excitement of seeing a UFO has been tinged with a car problem to deal with in the morning. Why aliens would want to attack my little car is anyone's guess

      Delete
  2. Ah, I see that you too have received an email form Alena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed the seagull sings in the apple tree but only on Wednesday, I will wear more clothes on the beach yesterday with ice cream...

      Delete