Sunday 28 September 2014

A lovely sunny day and the rise of Zombie Mutantational LTD the decadent face of Western capitalist Zombies

OK I redrew this because the last time it turned out rubbish

Today was a lovely sunny day and so I spent part of it pottering about in the garden, as it happens I am not entirely sure what all this pottering is all about really. If I was standing on the lawn shouting Magicus cationum flybyx with a small pointy stick and a cat dressed up in a superman cape and mask then pottering would make some sense. As it would have back in the nineteen sixties when many folk lay about puffing away on dodgy substances; not something I did as it always seemed just to turn folk to mush. Folk would always say such things opened their minds to the weird and wonderful; I have to say I am not convinced as many of these opened minded folk now vote conservative, play golf and complain about the youth of today with their short hair and wearing clothes that look just a bit too small.  Then there was Bill and Ben the Flower Pot men they were about in the nineteen sixties and they were dead dodgy if you ask me.

Anyway I have lost the plot and need to return to the day which as I said was lovely and chilled. . . . . Well when I say chilled it was here but in the distance at various points things happened, yes OK stuff has to happen or the universe would fall apart and it will take ages to explain why so best just to glaze over the point quickly.  . . . . For NOW.

Yes as I was saying stuff happened, firstly those dragon flies were about again back and fore like dragonflies. Then the other Black Cat not ours got what I think was the slightly poorly pigeon, I was not happy pigeons are cool birds and although messy, are the friendliest critters you could ever chat too.  We chatted to Miss Jo and drank tea (Miss Jo is a person not a pigeon I’m not mad), I have eaten bacon and fried bread and I nearly saw two gliders. Then we heard the distant sound of some neighbours having a fight off in one direction while off in the other direction a chap was shooting at stuff well I say stuff it may have been his visitors, family and friends or pigeons, life in the country can have its moments. And our neighbours behind seem to have set fire to their chickens again, as its dark its hard to tell, but it smells like they are burning the chickens again, I think chickens must like fire.

Oooooo and I have invented a new word MutantationalS as in Zombie Mutantational LTD in others words . . . .  Mutantational is the decadent face of Western capitalist Zombies with their converse trainers and designer brain sandwiches and the like.


So no Big Questions dealt with today just a peaceful day in rural Shropshire.

8 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOoooo well that was a surprise I have not quite invented a new word, it just goes to show its harder than it looks. . . . . .DAMN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you or the cat dressed up in a superman cape and mask?

    I fear to tread any further into my garden this month Mr Z, as not only is September the month of the arachnid, (or so I've been told) but there is also an invasion of giant ones roaming the land. I blame the government myself.

    Ooh, just looked up the word 'Mutantationals' and the only thing that comes up is your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to say it is the Cat in the Cape and Mask. I have heard there are some big spiders about this year, I have seen one by the patio and one ran across the living room last night. It is also the month of the daddy long legs there are loads of them out there, but they are very stupid beasts.

      Mutantationals brings just me up true but mutantational seems to bring up strange medical stuff about mutant cells. Sometimes there are things we dont need to know.

      Delete
  3. My tongue is left in knots. I am trying desperately to pronounce "Mutantational" and "MAGICUS CATIONUM FLYBYX" and "fried bread" (okay, I know how to pronounce it, just not wrap my head around it outside of churros) and "Shropshire". I wish I had done mouth exercises before reading this (yes, I read out loud because I am a dumb dumb).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food is less international that folk think, fried bread is just a slice of bread fried in the frying pan with the bacon and what ever else is in there. It is a way to ensure all that fat is socked up and enters the human body in a sort of piece of crunchy and great tasting slice of bread. I guess it no doubt reduces life by another hour on top of the hour the bacon has so life was shorted by at least 2-3 hours last night.

      I could live in Machynlleth or Leominster (pronounced Lemp-stir) so Shropshire is easy . . . . .

      Delete
  4. I was confused with how you "nearly saw two gliders". I could imagine something like, you almost went into a room that had some gliders inside, but then didn't go inside. Then later you find asks you, "Did you see the gliders?" Then you can respond, "I almost saw gliders."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the gliders were heading over the house but were very high and could only been seen when the light caught their wings. I kept not seeing them even though they were pointed at. But the sun was only sort of showing them up every couple of minutes so I kept missing them. Of course it is possible there were no gliders and I was looking at an empty sky and it was all a trick to smuggle Zombies past me and into the house to eat crackers and cheese. I know they prefer brains but sometimes even Zombies have to compromise.

      Delete
    2. I hope you have a glider fiLLed day some time soon. I am just taking a slight break between tasks, some quiet time at home with Cooper.

      Delete