Friday 29 August 2014

The all seeing eye of Mr Google. . . . . .




It has been a busy sort of day in cyberspace and means my diary not been written today. WHY I hear some of you say, although many others will be aware as I do pop up all over the place in cyberspace at times. Well as you will notice from the picture today has been my birthday, in fact it is also the birthday of the Ghost Writer and his is bitter and twisted because he has to watch Google telling me it is my birthday also. But is this good, I am not entirely sure I like the fact Google tells me its my birthday or that the cat wants more food or that the Zombies have been active in the woods today (they have as it happens. . . very noisy).

I have received many useful presents and I will discuss all this more another time as it is getting late and very soon it will no longer be my birthday, so sadly it is time to go again. I'm sure it is not meant to rain on one's birthday but this is Britain and the law of averages would suggest that in most cases it will rain on your birthday 99%.of the time . . . just as well we only have the one birthday a year (unless you are the queen then you get two). . .  

Oooooo yes Happy Birthday Ghost Writer  

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rob (and the Ghost Writer).The google logo looks very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Thanks Neer your blog remains in my top blogs list as always, even though I seldom come and comment. . . But keep up the good work.

      Delete
  2. Yes, Google told me to wish you a happy birthday.
    Like a good minion I obeyed...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good old Google+ does like to remind us of such things . . . . . Thanks once again.

      Delete
  3. Happiest Birthday. I got some veRy good birth news today but I am not allowed to give any details on Social Networking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr ESB . . . . Social Networking is certainly not the most private place in the world, although having said that my blog is a place where folk can reveal their darkest secrets in safety; knowing that it will not end up as headlines in the mainstream media....

      Delete