Tuesday 19 August 2014

Sun, Showers and Grumpy Cats




Today much like the last two or three days has seen many many showers most of which have been quite heavy, but it has been lovely and sunny in between the showers. This is not great as it makes it difficult to get out and do things such as hunt Zombies and the like neither Zombies or myself like to keep getting wet when we attempt to venture outside. 

Still I am better with the weather than Heavy Harry the Cat who loves the sun and hates rain and cold. Heavy Harry gets depressed when it is cold and wet and will attack us the other cat and anything in his way and demands food until the sun comes out. This has resulted in him lying in the sun looking content until the next shower when he suddenly gets in a grump trips us up demands food and threatens to kill us. But the weather has been such that by the time he has eaten his food the sun has come out again and so he rushes off and lies in the sun again until the next shower. It is worse than fighting Zombies; they are far more predictable than cats. . . And I have noticed from more than one source in cyberspace that it appears cats may have mastered the use of laser beans (sorry beams), I can think of nothing more dangerous than a grumpy cat with a laser beam.

Anyway I finally got rid of him by letting him sleep in the car although it means no one can use the car now until he gets up and stomps about a bit in a strop waiting for more food.

I did not do a great deal today myself much like yesterday but I did manage a fit a curvy bit of wood to the wall in our utility rooms utility room, yes we sort of have a utility room for our utility room, its a funny house (Bungalow).

What is always odd is now even when you don’t achieve huge amounts you still run out of time to do it. Time is not friend, I have a feeling that time should not be linked to the movement of stuff and should be based on something else entirely.

I wonder what the speed of thought is. . . . . . Apparently twenty to thirty milliseconds. . . . . . 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is definitely a case where thoughts turn to Gravy. . . . I appear to have shot through the count of 123456 while my back was turned, I am not sure who these mystery view viewers are, but they dont say a lot.....

      Delete
    2. My math prediction was eXactly correct for a different number, amazing. I eXpected this might happen.

      Delete
    3. the same thing happens to me when I do the lottery

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Now Mr Addman this is a child friendly blog. . . . OK I know kids like fart jokes, but I am a nice upright middle class sort of chap. We do not fart we perspire . . . Hang on that sounds wrong.

      Delete