Wednesday 4 June 2014

Name that Super Hero . . . . A lifetime opportunity


Have you ever thought cyberspace is boring, why don’t I ever get asked to name a Superhero that would be really COOL. Well yes this is your opportunity, a once in a lifetime chance to name that Super Hero.   Yes it is possible that your choice will not be chosen but who can tell, if you are the person to come up with a name for a Superhero that has not already been done to death by the various forms of media. From comics to books to films to anything else media sort of based the likes of which I can’t think of right this second because I just type and think stuff up as I'm typing.

Go on have a go Name that Super Hero, the masked man with a glove on his left hand and possible mechanical bits inside like that six dollar cat (hang on that’s not right?).

Suggest a superpower something new something astonishing and something that will entice the very nice Steven Spielberg to think . . . . . . . . . O God what on earth is that Rob Z Tobor up to now, will he not just give up and leave me alone . . . . . . . . . O NO I won't, I am persistent Mr S and once I have covered every possible plot option in the world I will sue when you make the next movie . . . HAH AH HA HAhah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ha ha hah hah hah ha ah ha hah ah hhahah hah ah ah ah hahahha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ahaha haha hahahahahaha hahh ah  hah ah ah ha ah a ha

You have not thought of that have you Mr S . . .  

Anyway this is it this is your chance (thats everyone not just Steven Spielberg) to . . . 

 Name that Super Hero 

13 comments:

  1. As an avid Comic book fan I am going to have to sleep on this. This is not a fly by night opportunity that one should just enter into willy nilly.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your deep knowledge in this field of special interest Mr H may be the key to success. But having said that as sometimes happens some young whipper-snapper will turn up out of the blue with no idea who is who in the world of the superheroes and think of something genius.

      I may ask for your second opinion on the winner if we get more than one option. I have also posted this to FB so I am expecting at least two

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this is a toughie. I shall consort with the Lil man and get back to you...now my head hurts from thinking too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since the other two can't think of anything, I'm going to suggest Silver Wolf.

    He looks like his body is covered in a thick layer of fur. His super power is the ability to grow that body hair on demand to make lassos, whips, rope swings, and to stick to velcro surfaces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silver Wolf sounds like a wrestler OK he looks like a wrestler a bit (a lot) but has it been done before? .

      Silver Wolf . . . .The Hair of the Dog.... ?

      Delete
  4. As an idiot stuck with the moniker "Pickleope" I'm not sure I'm qualified to name anything, but that's never stopped me from trying. It's going to be hard without the parameters of the hero's powers and skills.
    Danger Pussy
    Colossoid
    Zunbera-Bo (that's the name of a Japanese mythical faceless ghost)
    Biscuit (Not very intimidating, but if you get beat up by someone named "Biscuit", your time in prison is going to be difficult)
    Fart Magic (More of a My Little Pony name)
    As you can tell, I'm petering out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think The Biscuit is going to win but I need to get back to all these comments and create a superhero that has the many skills of the suggested options.

      A sort of Committee Man greater than the individual component parts.

      I will be back

      Delete
  5. There is an Iron Man, so maybe pick another element. Since you already have oxygen in you in several compounds, you could be Oxygen Man. Then I thought of Manganese, ha! It already has Man in it, so Manganese Man is my favorite. I am not sure which feature of manganese is a positive, perhaps its importance in steel manufacturing. So you could tie that into steal-ing hahahahaha and capture crooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang on my comment vanished so Manganese man must have powers I have not thought about. I am not entirely pleased if my own superhero is messing with my own comments that well rotten.

      Delete
  6. I am back!
    I have looked at others suggestions and they are better than anything I could come up with.

    Although I would say Pickleope has the best with BISCUIT!

    Not only does it keep the character androgynous, but the fact that being beaten up by "Biscuit" would indeed enrage and embarrass any baddie beyond belief makes it the perfect original character.... but what do I know - I'm an idiot. hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about Biscuit Man . . . He can shout Crumbs a lot or . . . Dunk those ginger nuts, you're caught . . . . . .

      Delete
  7. Hail super-being, I dub thee 'Curio'! You special powers include the ability to control brass objects and give off a high concentration of sexual pheromones - perhaps this only works on the baser ccreatures such as the common pigeon or hounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that Brass idea I think it has a lot going for it.

      Delete