Thursday 14 November 2013

This Post does not Exist . . . . . No words have been typed what so ever

Having reached 1000 blog posts the other day and then saying that this now means that I will no longer be writing a daily diary I have decided to make today the first day of not writing my diary. Of course you may have noticed that I have probably not started not writing my diary rather badly as it already has more words in it than none. I hope you understand that (it does make sense honest).

It has been an odd day not to write about as someone told me Adam Faith died today but it appears that was slightly inaccurate as he died in 2003 so they were one figure wrong. It came up in conversation because Mr M once appeared on the Six-Five Special with Adam Faith and they were both being rebellious and refused to do the silly train shuffle walk thing.




I have also cleaned some windows today and have attempted to return to some arty stuff as part of the great world master plan. I wonder what happened to all those End of the World predictions, they appear to have ended. Talking of which I will go before it looks like rather than not writing a thing people will miss interpret this as writing, it is not and no words have been typed in the typing of the diary entry that does not exist. . . . . .    

10 comments:

  1. I DID NOT think about writing this comment before anybody else DID NOT write a comment on this post which has NOT BEEN WRITTEN.
    I DID NOT - NOT enjoy it, nor am actually here.
    wait.... I am now NOT-NOT confused by myself.



    ime for a lie down i think.... or not. (?) :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO NOT thank you for the comment on this POST that was NOT WRITTEN by your good self Mr H. NO words have been written between us and we DO NOT even know each other in cyberspace, which as we all know DOES NOT exist.....

      Delete
    2. I did not even not know that it did not even not exist. Not that I ever thought that anything did or did not ever not exist in any form be one or another. nope. Not me.

      Delete
    3. existence has as far as I can tell only lead to trouble, most of the things that have caused me the least trouble have never existed.

      I have a rather good theory about non-existence that goes like this . . . . .

      Delete
  2. I think instead of The End Is Near signs people should try a few Everything Is Restarting signs. As a way of helping that along I often tell people, "You are not doing that right." And when they ask for an eXplanation, I mention that their motions of performing their task were leftward, not right.

    I have survived another headache as a marriage of a close friend completely falls apart, surprisingly affecting Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a left handed person I see left as right.

      I hope your friend and Cooper will be OK.....

      Delete
    2. I practice being left handed from time to time.

      Delete
    3. I write left handed and use a mouse right handed (that's a computer mouse not the small furry things in the garden). I wonder if other animals are left or right handed or pawed.

      Delete
  3. If there's nothing to read here, am I halucinating your Blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some say that is when they are at there best.

      Delete