Thursday 28 November 2013

Speed Typing and Writing a Diary in a Limited Time Frame

I have started to notice that if I am in a rush writing my diary, it starts to make less sense and I start to make many errors in my typing. So I am limited to typing at a moderate speed of about one word a minute. The great disadvantage to me is that I am unable on most occasions to write all my days events in the allocated time allotted to the writing of my daily diary, normally all of about twenty minutes. So in order to create a masterful bit of writing I am forced into a situation where I am typing faster than I can actually type. I also think of what I am going to write as I write it, after all this is a daily (OK almost daily) diary not a great work of writing in the mould of say Sherpa Tensing (no sorry I mean Shakespeare). Sorry its easy to get those two mixed up I think it’s their coats and their fondness for Shrew Pie and apple sauce which in turn led one to write stuff and the other to become a great explorer; all that Doctor Livingstone I presume stuff and flying single handed over the Atlantic in a balsawood raft (sorry hot air balloon)  . . . . . No sorry the balloon is not made of balsawood



Anyway once I reach a certain typing speed nor anly does nmy tiepin fall apart but so does I train of thought anf then I not only cant read what I an tie pin but what I I am typing about does mad and I get amm distracted by stuff in the0  end fk jrir- all falls apart si T Thiss  SPeeeED I may as welllll  nor bother cos its all just ruibbbosh

I think I made my point . . . . . . .O yes its all OK for you lot sniggering and saying WHOSE Shakespeare, I thought he climbed a big mountain in Verona or was it Venice.  But typing fast can be important, particularly when you need to type out 100 times.

I must not electrocute the Physics teacher or glue a cat on his head even in the pursuit of science.



OOOOooooo right I was planning to tell you about the day, but I have run out of time . . . . . . .DAMN……. 

10 comments:

  1. I calculate that at one word per minute, this posting would of taken you seven hours and three minutes.

    And now for some elocution, or is that electrocution lessons....

    Take care, Rob and look after yourself.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that sounds about the write sort of thyme Mr G. . . . .

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, you wrote about writing right with several wrongs, enjoyedable.

    I read something about your queen today. I saw that Tabasco Sauce is on her approved list of vendors, just as we were running out today. Luckily I did not need any today as I had done my soup prep yesterday.

    I think we are going shopping tomorrow but I can only think of threads that I need. I got to finaLLy play with the Roland GX-24 yesterday and I was able to get it to contour cut around a picture of a puppy for my aunt's shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could contour a picture of your Aunt for a dog coat. In fact I bet dog owners would love a picture of themselves on the side of their dogs reflective jackets.

      As for the Queen I think she does quite well out of the food endorsement industry

      Delete
  3. Me fail English? That's unpossible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This happens when I type too fast, as well. I like to leave it, because it tends to look like I've created some cool new language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAY Miss Laura you are still about, I keep expecting to lose you for a few days as you move. I hope it all goes well it took me weeks to find stuff and months to find some of my winter jumpers. I now have a lot of winter jumpers after finding the lost ones in a box.

      Delete
  5. Maybe someday you will be able to hook your typewriter up to your brain and the words will appear on the screen even as you think them. Then if there are errors it will mean it is your brain the is the culprit and not your fingers. Stupid brain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear Mr Flip things would be a lot worse if it was entirely up to my brain . . . . Stupid Brain indeed.

      Delete