Thursday 19 September 2013

The rather quick Robot Post

One small step for man, One giant leap for Cardboard Robots........



AH yes . . . . . . . . I am off out tonight for a curry so all a bit of a rush . . . . . Sorry

I may return later.........



We have returned from our curry in Monty with Mr Charlie and Miss Jane, we all had our usual, we are rather predictable about our curries. I have been eating almost the same curry when I go out for a meal for nearly a million years, which is a long time, although back then they did do a rather good Pterodactyl starter which was very popular. In fact maybe a bit too popular, but it was a great party when we finally ate the last one . . .  How we laughed.


Tonight we discussed Spam not the internet annoyance that plagues the internet with instant make things bigger, make bits vanish or make loads of money doing nothing except blink at a frog once an hour on Sundays. No we talked about Spam the pork based tin of meat we all love or hate and how people either love or hate it. We then talked about family history and other stuff before finally arriving at a discussion about my diary and how it is now much longer and rather more interesting than War and Peace. However Mr Charlie and Miss Jane do not read my diary. So it has been decided I would make a friend request on FB to Mr Charlie after he drew the short straw, he drew it on his napkin like Picasso used to do when he went to restaurants. Sadly the waiter refused to accept the drawing as payment for the meal despite the fact we explained Picasso did it all the time (while he was alive, he no longer does this).

Mr Charlie is a bit of a mechanical whizz chap with many interesting and useful skills so I have explained that my diary is full of very useful information like there are no trees on the moon apparently. Dad and me are still working on a solution to this for our commercial moon flights. In the short term we are selling one way tickets since they are remarkably popular at present for trips to Mars.

Anyway I think in anticipation of Mr Charlie arriving in a blasé of glory I must say  . . . . . . Hello Mr Charlie;  Ooooooo I cant type by the way or spell so sometimes things make no sense.  





8 comments:

  1. Do cardboard robots think outside the box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a Blog very much all about thinking outside boxes. Although Cats do like to leap into boxes so I do try and accommodate some thinking inside the box for all my cat readers, I do not have many cat readers despite the many cat food boxes I use to make interesting things with....

      Delete
  2. Do cardboard robots dream of Eccentric children of cyberspace? .... eh?EH? hahahahaha haaa ahhahahahhahah -a

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many cardboard robots have you got Rob? Do you have enough to launch an assault on the government yet?

    (Hi everyone at GCHQ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet Mr Addman, but I do have a huge supply of cat food boxes.

      As it happens I only have a couple of cardboard Robots, but I plan to make more things as I would like to sell a few in future in the local galleries once they are finished an ready to show to the world in the flesh (so to speak).

      And Sorry chaps at GCHQ for any alarm we have caused, we are nice chaps . . . . OK I am, that Mr Addman is a bit of a one....

      Delete
  4. I wonder if it is now as long as "War and Peace and"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. War and peace and the UN. . . .

      Maybe it would be good to write a book that ends with the start of the book thus allowing folk to read if for ever in a constant loop. I bet someone has done that already these folk are always nicking all the good ideas before I think of them..

      Delete