Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Ghost Writer and the Wedding Present from The Monty Cardboard Robot Club

It is a little late to start The Slightly Eccentric Diary of Rob Z Tobor (volume four) so I think we will leave this until tomorrow, but in order to keep everyone up to date I erected a large tent today. The Ghost Writer also finally finished and delivered his Wedding Present to Mr S and Mrs I (formally Miss I) and there are huge numbers of crane flies about also known here in Britain as Daddy long Legs. But as I have said it is a little late.





Some of you will notice that the wedding present involves a box of painted blue sea (a product of The Monty Cardboard Robot Club), thus explaining certain mad diary entries lately. 






.

1 comment:

  1. ExceLLent boarding of card.

    I must get up early to take care of some weeds downtown for the renters then I must continue on in the journey of darknessing a room, hopefuLLy the final step.

    ReplyDelete