Wednesday 18 September 2013

I SPY with my Little Eye

As tonight I have a frazzled Brain I have decided to play I SPY with an Invisible Makey-Up Person who for the rest of this diary entry will be Known as IMP



Me . . . . .   I Spy with my little eye something beginning with R

IMP . . . . A ravenous rampant Zombie

Me . . . . . No

IMP . . . . .A revolting rotten Zombie

Me . . . . . NO it is not a Zombie

IMP  . . . . Not even a rare midget Zombie

Me . . . . . . NO

IMP . . . . . .A Pirate

Me . . . . . . What?

IMP . . . . . . Pirates go Rrrrrrrrr HAR HAR HAR RRRRRRR a lot

Me . . . . . .  NO

IMP . . . . . . A Rhino

Me . . . . . . No

IMP . . . . . . A Rattlesnake

Me . . . . . . No

IMP . . . . . OK I give up I can’t see anything

Me . . . . .  LOOK it is over there it is furry, has long eyes (sorry ears) and pointy teeth and it hopping about it that field


IMP . . . . A Zombie

Me  . . . . . Look what are those small furry things

IMP . . . . .Gloves?

Me . .. . . . . . NO NO NO its RABBITS, a whole load of ******* ***** RABBITS


IMP . . . . .  O yes, so it is


You see never play I SPY with Invisible Makey-Up People they are rubbish at it.


Ooooo mum just said IDIOT . . . . I think she means IMP?

6 comments:

  1. We're surrounded by rabbits. I feel like Michael Caine at Rorke's Drift sometimes, only I don't have a gun or any Bloomin' doors to blow off.... wait that Might be the wrong film...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As he once famously said in a film

      You are only meant to blow the Paws Off........

      HAH AHAHH HAH AH HAH AH HA HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA HA HAH HA HAH HA HHAh ha ha ha ha ha haha ha hahah ahah hah ah ha ha hah hah ah ah hah aha hah ha ha ha

      ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ahhAH HAHHHAH HAH AH HAHAHh ha

      Delete
  2. IMPs are rubbish at games in general. Don't play anything with them that has small pieces. Trust me, it's a choking hazard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interestingly Imps say that Generals as rubbish at games and you should never play tactical war games with them as they are a choking to death hazard.

      Delete
  3. I wonder if IMP's last name is Ortent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds rather Norse God like to me, I think Norse Gods would be better at I SPY so its last name could also be Rovised

      Ortent and Rovised now sound like an investment company, specializing in I.M.P Bonds.

      Delete